Heartbreak

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

mimibby said...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm:
i feel da same way u do. n i dont know what to do with myself

happy replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:23 am :
u all are right i dont no wat to do with my self bz of what happened i hate my self for putting my self though that and the most of all i cant let go of wat we had and i just dont no why either...i dont want it to happen agin...but i just want him back now.. i just dont no anymore..i dont want to give up...i told him that and now we has happy but i just dont no..

mariaboll<3 replied...
Apr. 30, 2010 at 10:33 pm :
trying to let go of someone you loved? isnt ever going to be easy... its been almost two years now since me and my ex broke up.. ever since i have regreted it... but when i try to talk to him so we can a least be friends im noticing that he isnt who i thought he was and will never be again

PayPay said...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 9:34 pm:
wow!! I know how you feel! i still have feelings for my ex!! but he hurt me soooo sooo bad and it would be so dumb if i went back out with him. so i just have to move on. Because he is a lier and a cheater and does not get my love or my heart!!!

RealLove42509 said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 9:02 pm:
Hunny he's not worth it at all. You may be hurting inside, but you can't let him see that, because you gots to be stronger, and I know your better then he'll ever be. And no1 can take that away from you. But you have to remeber 2 wrongs don't make a right, and stay strong and true to who you are.

Yvaine_96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 6:20 am:
i know that feelings are not som thing u cant control....but at least sweetie try to avoid this things. Love will happen one day n till dat day coms just liv ur life. N if u do feel som thing, at least try not to get carried away. U get hurt or hurt som one else when u get carried awya

Yvaine_96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 6:20 am :
n dnt hurt him back........ur not an animal.....u r an angel

blood-red-tears=me said...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:06 am:
wow i know it hurts but don't hurt him

StephFaith23 replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 9:24 am :
I agree, don't hurt him. If you hurt him you'll regret it in the end. Maybe not in a day or a week...but eventually you will. And i know it hurts, but the truth is you will move on and find a better person. Plus, you hurting him makes you no better than he is. Just think about it.

purplegiirl24 said...
ii know excatly how yyou feel. myy problem tho, is a cant seem to move on. i thought this time the gettingover process would be easier because of a previous relationship buht it wasnt. everything seems harder. having to see this person everyday makes it harder and knowing deep down iin me i will always care makes it even worst. buht what can we do. we're simple teenagers trying to over come the obstacles of life.

bamboom212 said...
I hear yaaa. My stupid thing is little farther in then that. I've known him my whole life. Hez just a coward. Best of luck 2 all of u!!!!

Jordyn C. said...
wow, sounds exacly like what I am going through right now. And im glad you moved on cause for some dumb reason I cant.

Rocky Y. replied...
Sept. 24, 2009 at 5:09 pm :
just keep trying you'll get over them

Ariana T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 26, 2009 at 9:29 pm :
Hey, okay, the sitch is bad; i get it, i've been through it but you can't ever really move on by hurting someone back. It'll just become a cycle. Move on, and don't let the animosity trap you, because it will.

Helena J. said...
wow. im so sorry,but he isnt th only one out there in our life time there is going to be alot of false suitors till one day you'll find who you have been looking for

purplegiirl24 replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:29 pm :
everyone says that iim sure it's true. buht being in that position (speaking from personal experience) that is very hard to believe. it seems like pointless words with no feeling or thruth behind it

DreamGlider said...
Sept. 8, 2009 at 10:08 am:
things happen. you can't expect a teenage boy to be completely devoted. it doesn't excuse cheating, but you should know it has nothing to do with you

Sept. 26, 2009 at 9:31 pm :
DreamGlider is totally and completely right. That's why it's better to be FRIENDS FIRST. Taking things slow allows you to get to know a person. I've gone both ways, and trust me, friendship is key.

Karli Y. said...
my first boyfriend was a cheater he dated other girls when was stilling out with me. i hate guys who do that

Rocky Y. replied...
Sept. 24, 2009 at 5:08 pm :
same here i defintaly agree

babyrissa212 replied...
Oct. 18, 2009 at 8:44 pm :
i know that and its tough