Heartbreak

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

KaylaaaaaaaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My life story exactly  ! :(((

Chickyy:) said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:12 pm:
I can really relate to this passage.

PLA3LOVE replied...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:52 pm :
yea so can i. and well i do feel sorta bad for it but at the same time they deserve it, right?

UnwantedNinja said...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 2:33 am:
I dont know how u feel because i have never been in your situation... I'm 14 years old and i believe that there is true love but not at my age because guys are still to immature they need a few more years...what age were u when this happened?

Chickyy:) replied...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:13 pm :
All I can say is DONT RUSH IT! Trust me!

Firefighter16 said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 6:59 am:
Quick question. What would hurting him really accomplish? To me, it would accomplish nothing. You would end up just like him. Now if you really wanted to show your the better person in all of this, then take some time and heal from that stab in the heart. And once you are done, just move on and dont look back.
And I am truly sorry that he hurt you the way that he did.

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:05 am :
 I have to admit that it helps girls feel better about themselves. If they hurt us we can move on but we will never forget him until karma kicks his but.... or me. Whichever comes first.

ZebraDiva said...
ALL you girls are really strong

Garcia15 said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:38 am:
I feel the same way you do! You're stronger than this you're going to move on quickly dont worry. Besides you'll find someone better than that heartbreaker.

alexandria1124 said...
I hope you can move on, because if you do, you're much, much, stronger than some of us. I hope you can move on. Do it for the strangers out here who want to see someone survive this kind of thing.

CarolineF. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:48 pm:

I feel the same way this is what i write all over everything I cant sleep at night cause of this mess

russianreader said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 3:05 pm:
oh my gosh..have you read my diary or my mind??????? This is exactly how I feel. Geez, its crazy to know that other girls feel exactly how I do..<3

ashley1012 said...
May 13, 2011 at 11:20 am:
well this article is very very sad i hope that you can work it out and get over stupid boys thats all they are is drama drama

luvsoccer3000 said...
May 8, 2011 at 9:44 am:
the same thing just happened to me i opened up my heart to a guy who i thought liked me. but he was just using me and broke my heart. it sucks so much but you just got to keep your head up high and stay confident, i'm sure he let go of a great girl!

ashley1012 said...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 8:44 am:
I really know exaclty how you feel i have been used so many times so yeah i hope that you get to feelin better and your love life gets better

JellyDimpls said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 8:56 pm:
I know exactly how you feel. But you know what? time is the only thing that can mend a broken heart... and it can take awhile too. but trust me, get over him, find a new and better guy, and whatever you do DON'T talk to him, avoid him and he'll realize he lost a good girl. karma is a ... you know what lol.

FreeThinking13 said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm:
i've been in that situation, my bf of two years dated another girl behind my back for a month before he ended up taking her to the school dance... he tried to tell me it was so that she could hang out with her friends since she used to go to school with us and had to be invited to come... i figured out the truth when he dumped me half way through the dance and i got to watch sweet revenge has the girl realized what he'd done and dumped him then sat with me apologizing and saying what a creep he ... (more »)

silence-is-loud said...
Mar. 27, 2011 at 11:18 am:

5 starsss chica!! '

ravien tears said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 2:32 pm:
i have been in this situation

Alice V. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 2:00 pm:
As you sit here and complain about how sad and depressed you are because of your stupid boyfriends why don't you take a minute and think about the starving children in Africa? Or the innocent people dying in the rage of war? Think about someone besides yourself for a change.