Love

What is the meaning of love and how does it make you feel?Adults may question teenagers "what do you know about love", but in truth, us teenagers actually know alot.Love means having strong feelings for someone that can be close friends, family or even someone in a romantic relationship. Love is a strong feeling that represents affection toward someone dear to you heart.To me, love is the feeling you get before all the bad stuff gets in the way. Love changed my black and white world into technicolor and has brightened each and every one of my days.As a teenager, I may not have as much experience as adults do, but I have seen enough and learned from alot of relationships.To me, you can break love but it will never die.

. said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:45 pm:
Love is when you make the choice to care about someone and be there for them -be ready to give them the world- no matter what happens to them, where life takes you or what they do. Love is when you can do all of these things for someone even if you know they'll never care about you in the same way.

the_exception said...
This is so amazing.

Bhoomi said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 7:22 am:
well written..... love is endless......

kksexi12 said...

We really do. I loved this guy and we were together for 2 1/2 years. That had to have been love, especially if I dealt with him for so long. I really miss him and I think I will always love him in a way.

I <3 YOU TRISTANWOMACK!!!!!!

p.s.My name is kathy

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm :
Please no rude comments. I would really appreciate it, so. Thank you if you listen to this.    :)

FutureNovelist said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 11:12 am:
Beautiful! :)

ashley102 said...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 11:25 am:
i agree so just love as much as possible

chevy said...
in truth teenagers may know more about love then adults because we don't stick to our beliefs as much so we are willin to change for the better of love

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 3:50 pm:

i love this piece! its so true nd my mom just dont understand how much i noe bout love... nd the part that says"love is the feeling you get b4 all the bad stuff gets in the way"

is it jst me or do u notice rite when u have the strongest feelings 4 him nd u cant stop thinking bout him... thats when we breaks ur heart.

am i the only one that that happens 2?-_-

she-is-a-strange-duck replied...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 3:06 pm :
You are not the only one that tha happens to... :(

Ariana T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
But there are different kinds of love. I think that with an ex amount of experience you can only really understand some of them. The family kind for instance. The boy you LOVE though...intense care, intense attraction, intense infatuation, intense blinding,..theres love and then there that "i know its love, i'm certain" but then we find out it's not real love thing. thats life.

Chelsea M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree completely. Even though I may only be young I understand. Love doesn't have to be romantic. It can be a love for a friend. Love for your parents. Everyone knows when they are in love and when people ask, "how do I know when i'm in love." and I say, "You'll know when." You can feel love deep in your heart. I agree.

iwantcoconow said...
wow you really got the concept of love and how wonderful it is and it true adults really dont think we can love but teens are people and all people can love

Karli Y. said...
nicley writen if only my first boyfriend would have seen this before he broke up with me. i like how you worded that