Different. Unicamitante BellisimaMore Then One (Every girl should read this) Body, Peresona, Beauty

By , Ozone Park, NY
She walked into the building and her smile lit up his world. She was wearing tight jeans, low cut and had a t-shirt with the Rolling Stones on it. Her blonde hair hung just below her waist and her blue eyes sparkled like the sun. Her thin frame moved with a swiftness that left him breathless. Arianna, he thought. She ran to hang with her friends the “popular girls” who all looked just like her. Thin figure, long hair and intriguing style. The all began to move and he knew it was time for him to stop staring.

She walked into the building her shoulder length brown hair in a ponytail today. He muddy brown eyes looked wet, as though she had been crying. Her jeans fit nice around her legs and her glasses, were red and round framed. Her braces stuck out the minute she opened her mouth and her mid-section looked as it always did, round, rounder then others. She had on a t-shirt that was one size too big. She always dressed like this, like she was shy of her body. Why? He thought. Alice is beautiful, so curvy even if she dose have a bigger stomach then others. Alice headed to go with her friends. They were all better looking then her according to his friends but he enjoyed Alice. She was smart, witty, and even if she wasn’t comfortable in her own skin she never showed it. She went through life wit a disarming nature that made him smile. Ah Alice, he thought.

She walked into the school her crazy curly red hair flying around her as she walked. She had on a vintage skirt and a lace shirt. Her grin eyes twinkled like the stars. Her tall boots went up to her knee. She was not skinny by any means but she was not fat as in obese. She was healthy and beautiful. She walked to her locker and grabbed her books. Sherry, he thought. She never stopped to talk to anyone. At first he thought she enjoyed being recluse but then realized no one hung out with her. Maybe because of how she dressed. He wasn’t sure. He enjoyed looking at her trip her way through the halls of school. Sweet Sherry, he thought as he turned to laugh with his buddies.

All different body types. All different personalities. Different. Yet, each of these boys like how they look. I am not saying that it matters what a guy thinks about you but what I am saying is that there is more then one type of beautiful and girls need to realize that. Body types are all different and this topic appeals to me because am not the Barbie girl with the coca-cola shape. Really, no one is everyone has there own taste. It also appeals to me because I have a friend who I suspect is not eating anymore. She doesn’t want to gain weight and she doses not think she is pretty. Now, she wants blue contacts and got blonde highlights. Girls are not meant to be perfect and personality just beautifies you even more. I enjoy saying this, Unicamitante Bellisima. I think of my self like that. Uniquely Beautiful in Italian. We are all beautiful in a unique way. Personalities only help to beautify us. Personality defines us not looks. Remember that. And don’t think I am saying this while I have the guys on my tail and am a Megan Fox or something because is sooooo am not. Be comfortable with yourself and learn to like what God gave you.

ZingaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is extrememly good, and an eye opener! Also, if you liked this, I'd reccomend reading this short fiction story: TeenInk.com/fiction/realistic_fiction/article/491430/Unbroken/ Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed reading this :)

AngelBaron said...
This piece made me feel beautiful. I am a little on the curvy side and always feel like I am not skinny enough. I like my body the way it is though. Thank you for telling me that others can too. I would love for you to read some of my work :)

AiridellaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree with you. Sometimes its hard to believe that though because all my siblings including my sister are as skinny as tooth picks. I love your topic and the style of which you wrote this. it's awesome

JessJess96 said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 10:53 am:
My goodness.. I loved this. What's odd is that I was writing something about Anorexia when I took a break to read this... If only girls knew they were beautiful no matter what. Beautiful writing!

Afra- said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 8:50 am:
hey. this article is amazing. yeah lets face it almoste evry girl feels like she's not "good enough" at one point or the other. i love this.

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiast said...

1997.Katie: Don't take this the wrong way but, sometimes, there is no one out there for you. God has a plan for you, and knows your whole life before you even set foot on this earth. God may have an amazing plan for you that doesn't involve a man, and you can still be amazingly happy. I know that may not be very reassuring, but just know that God loves you andhas a plan for your life. When I get frustrated at life or God, I just think to myself, " God has a plan for me, Everything happens for... (more »)

jaylw said...
i think you are right, everyone is beatiful in there own way, i just wish there were more guys that thought like that, i have met the love of my life, and i am diffrent and he told me that he thought it just made me more beatiful, and when we broke up i met some guys who were saying heres a pretty girl seat but they look at everyone around me and not me, so i wish there were more guys that were like that or at least showed it

Aaroka said...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 3:43 pm:
I really enjoyed this! 

1997.katie said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 7:36 pm:
This is really really reassuring! I am not but any means a small girl. I've looked at my self as beautiful but there are those days when you feel like no guy is out there. I loved this post! Thank you.

M.Kimmi replied...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 1:45 pm :

agree with u too.

(there were a few grammar mistakes)

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yes!  every girl is beautiful and should know it.  we are daughters of the King, be proud of who you are!  loved this!

xxblahhhO.o said...
This was so awesome, so inspiring :) I love it! Erm, I'm not sure how to say "it's very good" in Italian, so I'll say it in French! "C'est tres bien!" Well done and I love the message you're sending! :)

teeninkwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awesome message. reminded me that every girl is beautiful

Fruitcake891 said...
this is amazing it made me think a whole lot more about alot of things and thank you for making me realize we are all beautiful in our own way and thats why god did that. :)

Undefined said...
I really love this story because it is for every girl. No matter your size, height, color, weight, and etc you still are beautiful in your own way. Every girl has something that some guy will like about them.

BellaLuna replied...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 8:32 pm :

thankss :) 

i was actually writting something with thsoe exact words in it right now haha 

susu.ali said...
i just want to say you are an amazing writer. you provide soooo much detail it feels like i'm in the hallway, or school seeing these different girls through this guy's eyes. i'm a visual person, so i know for sure when i can imagine a scene in my head through someones writing that they r good lol. also, never knew that different body types could be seen as beautiful. in the media you only see 1 body type that is desired or the best i guess. thanks for teaching me my body is not bad either h... (more »)

BellaLuna replied...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 8:33 pm :
hahhahahaha thanksss :) and yea, were all awesome lmao i just wish i listened to myself its like when you know the truth but you don't listen. i think a lot of people od that. 

Spazzmine said...
Amazing.I loved reading this :)

BellaLuna replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 7:41 pm :
thank youuu :)