really?

this is to all the girls who have had their hearts broken by their one true love.sometimes you have to make sacrifices to make life
better.but when it comes to him,you'll do anything for him.you dont realize who he really is until its too late.he doesnt know what he wants.one day he will realize he made the biggest mistake yet.Youll move on but deep down youll always have feelings for him.It takes one moment to get your heart broken but it takes a life time to fix.You though you two were so happy, you didnt know he was faking it all.You just want to turn around, look him in the eyes and smack him, but you could never hurt him even if he hurt you.
you talk to some boys about it and they say they would never do that;you know what?you cant trust them,theyre all the same.
before you ever met your one true love youre most likely to say-lifes too short to worry about true loves.this is probably what you think after you found your true love- id do anything for you.i love you.i never want to lose you.id take a bullet for you.
and after youve had your heart broken by your one true love-i still love you and im not sure about the bullet thing.sometimes
i wanna shoot you myself but stand in front of you to make sure i get shot.id still die for you.i love you and im just ashamed
you dont love me back anymore.id do anything if you take me back.just you and me since the first time we met.i loved
it when we talked about our future.id do anything to have that moment back.one last time.but sometimes you gotta move on,
show them what they are missing,you will find your one true love again.but hopefully he doesnt turn out like all the other guys you trusted your life with.i loved you. 3 words-i loved you!

Love16 said...
I personally feel that when you said that all boys are the same, that it is a broad generalization. Some are like that, but a lot of others are different. Instead of pretending to love the girl they are with, they actually do love them, and are willing to give everything to be with them. Atleast I know I'm ready to give anything and everything just for a minute in my girlfriends arms.

TheCapturedBatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
my heart has been broken, and i am depressed but not angry. i understand why the one i love did this to me. i agree with much of what you have to say, but i think that men deserve sensitivity.

jaylw said...
i totally agree ecpet for the part about there all the same, because i have meet some outstanding guys and some complete asses, but i just am going thought a break up and my best friend which is a guy has been amazing and your right even though my ex hurt me i could never hurt him back i just wish hed speek to me so we can have closher

Elle F. replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:52 pm :

Exactly. Not all guys are the same. I have had some amazing guy friends who have proven that.

And I kind of agree with your thoughts, because I've been there before, but I think what would've made this more powerful is you talking about moving on more. =)

Check out my work, btw? Thanks.

jaylw replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:32 pm :
right, i will deffentaly check that out check out mine and coment please =)

frogsof2015 said...
I totally agree with everything you wrote! I've had that happen... twice. They used me, and then dumped me, but deep down I could never ever hurt them because they were a huge part of my life.

figureitout said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 5:02 pm:

this is so amazingly true. i didnt know there were other girls out there that feel the same way i do. but, am i the only one that doesn't have enough guts to actually tell him.? i mean, i want to but im afraid if i do, ill break down and cry or he'll just be like "oh" and act like nothing ever changed. ya knoww.? i want him to know that i still love him and i'd still do anything for him. i want him to know how much he hurt me and i want him to know how i felt but then again i dont because i w... (more »)

♥love ya♥ said...
May 13, 2010 at 3:42 pm:
wow this is so true because its been a while and i still care about him and i wish we could be together again cuz i still love him.

bamboom212 said...
i see ur point but also, there are alot of good guyz out there who'd luv u for u no matter what. It will definetly take a while to find him, but eventually ya will. There's someone out there for everyone like u pointed out, but some people don't get up & look.
Personally, I have fallen in love freakishly enough, but shockingly, the guy loves me too.
He's just very nervous to say anything because I no longer talk to him.
I'm thinking about talking... (more »)

purplegiirl24 said...
ii couldnt have said that feeling anyy better. bravo

Karli Y. said...
thats ecatly how i feel when i kissed my first boyfriend im like i wish this moment would never end the year after that *BOOM* dumped