The Simplest Things

Have you ever wanted to do something, but are afraid to do it? Like kiss a guy for the first time, or hold his hand? Those are the simplest things in the world, but can scare the crap out of you. You’ve hiked a rock wall, over a thousand feet in the air, and weren’t scared. But holding a guy’s hand is terrifying. Kissing him for the first time is the worst. You think to yourself, will he like it? Does he really want to do it? All these things run through your brain at the last minute, but you do it anyway. You conquer your fears, and kiss him. But you feel the after affect fears. Did he like it? Was it too wet? Too dry? All of these questions run through your head after. The simplest things.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

i'd like to say, be afraid.  be very afraid.  if you're too afraid to do it, then don't.  it's probably not the right one for you, you'll be happy you didn't later.  when you can get up the courage, and feel absolutely sure that it is right, and the guy said something to you first, then try it.  i'd like it if all girls didn't waste first kisses on never afters.  

i rant a little on articles like these.  well, put though.

TrinityCreed said...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:10 am:
is it ok if i say something from a guy's veiw? u think ur scared about holding a guy's hand? try thinking on a guy's perspective, me (as a guy) think it's so terrifying that we hold hands of our gfs. what's even more terrifying is meeting ur dads, u know they can be intimidating to us (guys). not bad for an article though.

music-is-my-life replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 8:21 am :
yeah, but my dad doesn't live in the same state as me, so all he's gotta worry about is my mom. shes scarier than my dad! lol but i see your point lol and thanks

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 8:26 am :
ok . . . =o i did not know moms could be scarier than the dads. another thing to worry about.

Sis94 replied...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:00 pm :
lol  its hard to say mom is scarier then dad but it is true lol.but you made me think (that is a 1st lol) ya all of this could happen and all but they should tell you if somethingwas not right if you know what i mean . but life is full of things that we are not sure of

MangoMadness said...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:41 am:
A cute, sweet and accurate impression of the loving worries. :)

AnnonymousFate said...
supposing you don't know the guy so well

dAdDySgIrL1493 replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 9:28 am :
then, yes, i see your point, but i had known him for 9 years

DreamGlider said...
when you're hiking a mountain its just you and the open air. when you're with a guy you have to worry about screwing things up

dAdDySgIrL1493 replied...
Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:38 am :
not if you know the guy well, then you can just be yourself

Fredwardness said...
i liked it, not as much as some of ur other stuff but still good and true

~aMiLlEr~=) replied...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 8:38 am :
yea, this is one of the first things i posted when i started writing

forever_dancer said...
May 22, 2009 at 11:39 pm:
Exceptionally nice..... the world is fortunate to have been analyzed by your eyes and simplistic perception

~iM_uNiQuE_LiKe_yOu~ replied...
Sept. 10, 2009 at 11:08 am :
thank u i just started writing

~iM_uNiQuE_LiKe_yOu~ said...
May 19, 2009 at 6:17 pm:
thanks both of ya

arrowed_rain said...
May 16, 2009 at 3:35 pm:
Luv your writing! I like your descriptive...uh...what do you call that...*strokes chin*...ah...manner, I suppose. ;D Either way, I like it.

BriarRose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2009 at 10:45 pm:
this is Great =]
--Bry =]

BriarRose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 5:38 pm :
um hey, its me again
this is very true right now...
still love it