Love

Love is complicated and messy. Do we in fact know what love is though? Can we see it? Touch it? Feel it in our hands? Or is love just an emotion that burns deep inside of you? If you are like me, then you believe love exists. We believe that you can fall in love and be happy. I also believe, however, that love is too complex an emotion to ever fully comprehend. No one our age can know what love is. Ask most adults what love is and maybe even they won't know. People can try to define it, songs are written about it, movies almost always have it, but how do we know if we are in love? Does love mean caring about a person? Willing to die for a person? Or is it simply an overused term that is slowly losing its meaning? Some say that there is only one true love in a person's life. But how do you know if it's true or not? Ask most people who claim to be in love if it's true love or not, many will say yes. Ask them how they know, and answers will vary. Some may know, but most will not. Can we, as people, know when we love someone? Love is simply too big of a concept to ever fully grasp. So I ask, what is love?

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_09mpkhib288vhhjeof0phom1i4, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0