How to Have a Strong Relationship? | Teen Ink

How to Have a Strong Relationship?

October 2, 2018
By frannn BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia
frannn BRONZE, Stafford, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear: Reader

Would you rather that your partner tells you the bad and good things that are going on  in their life? Relationships is something that tennerger struggle about because is hard to have a strong relationship.  Communication is one of the most important thing in a relationship because that is going to build respect and makes the relationship stronger.

One reason why communication is one of the most important qualities is that communication is what makes a relationship stronger. For example, communication it’s what is going to help love to grow. Therefore, if a relationship doesn't have a good communication, then that relationship is not going to work. According to the Psychology Today article, “Communication is paramount in any successful relationship, it’s the most important thing” (Goldsmith)”.

Another important thing in a relationship is to have respect for each other. In a relationship, it is very important to have respect for each other, because is they don’t have respect,  everything is going to go down because you are going to lose trust to each other . Also, to have respect for your partner is going to help love to grow even more, because that way you are going to trust even more your partner. The Psychology Today article suggest that showing your partner that you care about her/him it’s going to make the relationship stronger, because  if you show to your partner that you care about him/her, your partner is going to care about you. Some people may argue that trust is the most important thing in a relationship. But, communication and respect is what makes trust.

In conclusion, it is hard to have a strong relationship. One thing that is going to help us is to have good communication with our partner and that is going to gain respect to each other. Since it is really hard to have a strong relationship, we just have to work hard.


Sincerely,

 

Francisco