Environmental Pollution | Teen Ink

Environmental Pollution

January 31, 2018
By soccer_10 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
soccer_10 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Why we have to take care of the environment? Pollution is the introduction of pollutants into the natural environment that causes adverse changes. Pollution can take the form of chemicals or energy, such as noise, heat or light. I am aware that many people do not have the perception of not taking care of the environment or believe that nature will not be affected while we treat or care for it, but in that we are very wrong because by not taking precautions when taking care of the environment, the situation can be very serious because that would also affect us because we are polluting the things that a human being needs.
    

There are several reasons why we should all help the planet Earth survive. Since we depend on this planet to live well. To this I mean we have to take care of nature, be careful in what we do as a type not to waste water since there are 97% salt water and 3% fresh water so we do not have to waste it because humans, animals and plants we could not live without water since for many things it is necessary. There is also the pollution of the air we breathe; said air polluted by the smoke of cars, factories and other types of chemicals and because of this the air has a bacteria called microorganisms that already contains viruses that make us sick. And this, although we do not realize it, is not good for our organism or for our atmosphere.
    

Aside environmental pollution also causes extinction. For example, the pollution of seas and rivers are not all aware that many of the marine animals that we can consume die, thus reducing the percentage of fish that is obtained per year and also species of organisms die continuously due to pollution , which makes our seas and rivers can become a huge poisoned cemetery and full of plastic. Like other toxic substances it affects other animals and this occurs to extinction. So we have to take into account how we affect the planet too much. Since we are affecting ourselves we affect the animals to very beautiful beings.
    

Also what we have to do is not cut trees, since trees absorb odors and polluting gases (nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulfur dioxide and ozone) and filter the air pollutants, trapping them in their leaves and bark. What you can do is if you cut a tree, you should plant more trees.
    

So we have to take care of the planet that is our home without it we would not be anything. You have to take into account what you can do to take care of the disappearance of the garbage, put it in the organic and inorganic system with the recycling containers and thus be able to help it. the pollution of the air and the water, allows to generate less amount of waste, for what contributes to that the life of the planet is extended. In this there are different ways to avoid the types of pollution that would be reduce, recycle, reuse. In general, this technique of avoiding or reducing pollution is simple and quite easy to apply. It is good to start caring more for the environment that there are no children in the future that can affect them, or in the future it can extinguish humanity, that nature can do natural disasters to end with us. Helping the planet can be reduced natural disasters and in a better environment for all. The most beautiful thing is our planet and everything that it has to learn and not contaminate it.
    

By polluting the planet, we not only harm the environment, but also humanity and every living being on planet Earth. So it is good to take precautions in taking care of the environment. Because if we were careful, we would be better, diseases would reduce and nature would be more beautiful, and we would be helping the animals not to become extinct. Nature is fascinating for me, it is my refuge from bad influences, it is my true home, it is what I grew up with, the trees, the fresh air of the morning, the animals that have often been my favorite. great friends and from whom I have learned a lot. So let's help in taking care of the environment would be a great help for all.