Recycling Is the Best Choice for Us | Teen Ink

Recycling Is the Best Choice for Us

January 16, 2017
By amm223 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
amm223 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Recycling is a topic that has been up for discussion for many years.  Specifically There are people out there that think recycling is bad because they don’t know what to do with all the garbage. Additionally, recycling could be good because it helps the environment, particularly recycling reduces pollution and keeps animals safe.
  

Recycling is a good thing because recycling helps to reduce the pollution caused by waste. Another reason reclaiming is good because Recovering helps the environment in many ways. The most important reason is that Recycling reduces our landfills.  “Keeping paper out of landfills is just one way that recycling helps the environment.”  (What Impact Does Recycling Have on the Environment?, page 1)  Recycling is very important as waste has a huge negative impact on the natural environment.  Keeping garbage that we don't need is just one way to help our cycle to live better.


If we have less of pollution then we will help save the environment.


Since we are saving resources and are sending less trash to the landfills, it helps in reducing air and water pollution.  (Navajo Get Jobs and Money From Power Plant, but Worry About the Smoke, page 1)  “Reprocessing  products also typically emits less carbon,thus reducing the carbon footprint of a product.  ” (What Impacts Does Recycling Have on the Environment, page 1).  This is one example of how we can reduce pollution. 
        

If we stop pollution then we’ll save a ton of animals. Because of to show what happened “There are fewer eagles and jack rabbits each year all because of pollution that we do.”    (The Navajo tribes  get jobs and money from power plant, but worry about the smoke, Page 1) Cynthia Dixon lives on the Navajo Reservation.  She says that “the air has killed 38 of her 56 sheep.”  (The Navajo tribes  get jobs and money from power plant, but worry about the smoke, Page 1)  It is important to save our animals because they provide us with resources.


Upcycling is very beneficial to our environment.  On the other hand, salvage matters because it helps the animals, air and the whole world that we live in. Although if you think recycling is bad, you still can do other stuff to help us by composting stuff or using less plastic. At the same time if you do recycle you will be breathing cleaner air and saving our planet so it lasts a lot longer.