What A Wonderful World It Is! | Teen Ink

What A Wonderful World It Is!

By Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other
Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other

For nobody stand by you, when you need them. Everybody is there when they need you. You are clearly stronger than you think.

One must stop and smell the roses more often. Take a break from your hectic and unstoppable race of life and carefully notice your surroundings. Something curious?? No? Well, that’s most often no one will ever think how those tiny ants can carry 5 times their weight or how your fingernails grow faster than your toenails. Questions small, answers insatiable.

I admire God’s imagination and courage to create life. For creating life comes with responsibilities. You don’t keep feeding your son with a silver spoon all your life. Eventually, he has to feed himself.

The waves that dance, the leaves that wave, the sand that flies , the life that lives. It’s all too brilliant.

True, the world has evolved to hugely successful levels, metros, Iphones and innumerable devices have taken it by storm. But, hardly, do we ever peacefully breath in the air.

The snowcapped mountains that never have melted, the rainforests so uncommonly dense, the volcanoes that explode unceremoniously. Honestly, our world has it all.

However, as I open a map, I only see these unshaped blots of yellow, green, pink and blue. And their names written in bold to mark out their separation from the other regions. These blue coloured areas, look all the same to me, yet in bold black do their names rule them. Why, am I allowed to ask?

God has given it all. What, money? Well, it keeps printing in millions everyday. The real treasure, you
fool, is right in front of you. Well, go , get up and enjoy this amazingly wonderful world. Who knows it may not survive? So, enjoy it while you can!

Buzzlive GOLD said...
on Dec. 12 2014 at 10:47 pm
Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other

Please comment , vote and rate. My first article.