Pandas | Teen Ink

Pandas

Pandas are seen in TV shows as sweet and adorable. They are big animals and heavy. They are in movies, skateboards, and restaurants. Pandas are seen in Panda Express because they are mostly in china and symbolize china. They are also in movies like Kung Fu Panda because they are very strong and big, And Skateboards because they eat a bunch of bamboo and thats is what enjoi skateboards are made of Bamboo.

In the world pandas are an endangered animal. There are about 2000 to 3000 pandas in the world and they estimated that the population will rise by time. Pandas are a symbol for conversation.Pandas are threatened to be wiped out of the world .The reason about pandas almost being extinct is because over exploiting.

We should care about pandas because there is still alot to learn about them and because they are very cute and adorable. We should care about pandas because they are needed in the wild. Also because with out pandas some animals will not survive. Also we still haven’t even found out alot about pandas or investigated them.

Pandas help out the world by eating bamboo because if it wasn't for them the bamboo would have been tall and big because they grow an inch every day. Pandas are good tree climbers and have big wrist muscle to get bamboo and eat it. Pandas also are needed because they help a lot of predators from growing. Pandas are like a treasure to china.

The giant panda can attain a height of 4 to 6 feet. It lives in the forests of southwest China, and its diet consists largely of bamboo. The red panda is about 42 inches long, including its tail, and is found in southwest China and in the eastern Himalayas. it also eats on berries, insects and bird eggs. Both types of pandas are endangered.

If pandas were out of the earth there wouldn’t be much of a difference in change. Pandas don't really affect the world inn anything they only help from bamboo growing. Also the food chain would go out of balance. Also we should respect the pandas because they been in the world for millions of years.