Give water a life, long enough to sustain! | Teen Ink

Give water a life, long enough to sustain!

August 27, 2014
By aliur BRONZE, Aligarh, Other
aliur BRONZE, Aligarh, Other
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people exist, that is all. -Oscar Wilde


In this busy world we almost forget the real issues. We don’t give priorties to the things that we owe alot. Water, a life-giving, colorles, non-living essential which is irrelevantly being used by many for unmeaningful purposes every day. Every day billions of drops or far more than that dies the death for carekessness of one without any use. The bond of Hydrogen and Oxygen that is very important, without which living being cannot live and almost all functions of the world needs water somehow no matter directly or indirectly.So, can you think of life without water? Offcourse not! When was the last time you check for any leakages in your home water systems? How long you take so as to wash car? Questions are as long as telephone directory. But it’s not merely a point to discuss. What I actually want is to poke you over those unkindled regions of your brain which home some left overs of those “Water Saving Ethics” which was being taught to you in your school and you took them as only a topic to get marks! Don’t forget the compound which gives us life. God gifted us life but he also gifted it and we have to conserve it. Start from your home and spell the word to others in your relations so that they should know, how crucial the role of water is.


Let the water live long so that it will give life to us and the future generations.


The author's comments:
Save water before it's too late.