No Stopping Global Warming

For anyone who says global warming isn't true, they need to look at the cold hard facts. Sure, I do believe that the world naturally has its fluctuations, but it has never been this high before. It also is riseing too quickly. We definitely have a part in this. No one can say we aren't. Especially America. We've contributed more than anyone else in the world.

If you still don't believe me, you can go look for yourself. Look at the numbers and graphs and what all the scientists say. It will effect our world and eventually we're going to have to deal with it. We will need a different means of transportations and it will effect every aspect of our life. Many will probably die because of starvation or flooding from the ocean levels riseing. There will be consequences.

Now if you do believe me, do what you can to make it less worse. We definitely won't be able to stop it and things will get worse before they get better, but we can try to dampen the effects. We have to start now. I hope you will be ready for all the things that are going to happen, because there is no stopping global warming.

Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:51 am:
While I do strongly agree with the message I know you're trying to say the actually message doesn't come out that clearly. Personally I think asking people to look up the statstics is lazy. When someone is reading an artical like this they want to have it there, becasue the point of an artical is to show or presuade your point 

thebushhippie said...
I liked your article and the message it was trying to say a lot, but it was kind of vague. I just finished doing a researchi project on this topic and I know a lot of statistics and facts that would make this more shocking and urgent. But anyways, this was really good!!! I like how you asked if we would be ready, because I know that not many people are. Awesome article!!!!

AaronLawrence said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 11:51 am:
AS an avid tree hugger and lover of science, i totally agree with you, but as far as writing you needed to do a few things to be more persuasive.  Try stating more of the opposing facts and then proving why they are irrelevent, (which is easy), maybe compare how they think GW was a hacking prank to how we think the denile was a retaliation by major gas and oil and car companies and the conservative politicians they fund.  Which of those two groups (hackers or major corpo... (more »)

originalthinker said...
awesome article! I like the last line of your paragraph: "There will be consequences." I strongly support your view. I like your tone towards the end where you don't say that we'll have a fairy tale ending, but the best we can do is to dampen the effects. To add to the seriousness and tone of this article, you can use more powerful adjectives.

conservative71196 said...
ok well here is something that you should know...(www.middlebury.net)
"We knew that the catch-all activity today known as "Climate Science" was in its infancy, and that atmospheric modeling did not and still does not exist which can predict changes in the weather or climate more than about a day or two in advance. So the endless stream of dire predictions of what was going to happen years or decades from now if we did not drastically reduce our CO2 production by virtually s... (more »)

xxxrEnxxx replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 7:31 pm :

^exactly
Scientists produce these "facts" and "evidence" because that's what the government wants them to produce. And if the government's happy with them, they get money. Who in their right mind would say "no" to that at the risk of losing their job and research and basically everything. Much easier to just please people.

And to the OP: Are you refering to the numbers and graphs only pertaining to the last 100 years (actually a bit less) of recorded weather and temperature? When ... (more »)