Think, Wonder, Know.

Do you have knowledge? What do you know? What if I told you 90% of all the things you’ve accepted to be true are wrong. Everything you learn, that you think you know, how can you know if it’s really true? How do you know that these letters, that you now gaze at with intimate interest, are meant to form words? Or even that these really are letters, not meaningless symbols you happen to have misinterpreted. How do you know if this book your holding is actually made from paper like you would assume it is, or even that it is real? Is my name really Paige, like it says on the cover and the spine? Of course it is, you think rolling your eyes, why would you lie, you have no reason. But maybe I do. When you picked this up, and looked at it you assumed it was written by a human, but how would you know? Does the Earth revolve around the Sun or the Sun around the Earth? Does it even matter?

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

imalwayswrite53This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:13 am:
Hey y'all! I'm looking for a peer-editing buddy! if anyone is interested plz let me know! k thanks!