Respecting the Environment is Diminishing

The environment around us is our domain and home where we can thrive and be ourselves. But our human race is slowly deteriorating our world even by the slightest actions that you may think are meaningless. Our surrounding is very gentle and simple where shrubs, trees, and orchids grow in a underlining pattern that no one really takes into account. What if we all accepted that we are oblivious to the problem that our nature reserves and in general our green earth could soon be in a state of danger.

If you don’t believe in religion or if you do, everyone still will agree that life started on earth known to be respected and beautifully accepted. As time went on over 2,000 years ago, (in B.C “Before Christ”) nature began to grow and its seeds were planted in the soil. Life sprouted out of plants and new colors were spreading in the land. People watched as their environment took a turn from dirt and gravel to a flourished society of green grass and leaves overshadowing everything below.

Life is a stimulation and has no cellular capacity. It grows and grows with no boundary symbolizing its capabilities are endless. Everything on earth is coexistent so that we have a place for our environmental aspects to understand. Then why has the place where we live been being scraped off its natural makeup? It is the souls that are sowed up and seen as biological bodies. In other words, our physical self.

In the third century B.C, King Devanampiya Tissa was credited for making the first early Era nature reserve. A Reserve is an established area on earth where the environment is protected in a specific location. But in the Modern Era, Yellowstone National Park has been the most major area for nature to grow unwillingly and not be damaged by human hands. People need to take in that the environment is supposed to be respected, but in the past twenty years humans have decided to ruin it.

The Diminishing environment also includes animal life. Animals take part in nature where everything as come from. For example, birds, wolves, and ocean wildlife where birth from a female and have been growing since the beginning of history. So have humans even ruined this situation on earth? Well, if you look into the life of the honey bees, you probably didn’t know that they are actually being killed daily and are soon to go extinct in the future. When they officially have no more life in the species, human population will decrease more than 40%. Humans are doing this by the usage of cellphones! Cellphone radiation has been ruining the honeybee’s navigation. We need to understand we are again involved to another problem of life that is soon going to wipe out the food supply for all life, not just for us.
?Overall, humans are still destroying this earth if you like it or not. There is still hope for our future and for the future of this earth. By helping out in your local community, teenagers like me can change the world. Humans make up this earth so we can make an impact. Next time when you see litter on the floor or if your about to step on a insect that is just annoying you, stop yourself and think it through. Are you really going to make everyone in danger because of your reckless decisions.

gosiaa1 said...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 12:19 am
I agree, great article

DiamondStar said...
Great article! It's a little scary knowing how fragile things are getting, but we need to acknowledge this all the same. Happy Earth Day! And check out my stuff, too.

Dante1o1 replied...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 12:23 am
thank you it means a lot

xbjo said...
I totally agree with you. I am a big ecologist. 100% green all the way!

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, nice work! Simply by writing this, you are sending a message to people from around the world, and helping to bring about a much needed change. So don't stop!! You did a really great job explaining your stance in the first paragraph, and then going in more depth through the next few paragraphs, before finally tying it all together at the end. I have to say that there are some misspellings and grammar errors, so just make sure you have somebody else proofread your piece before submitting it. ... (more »)

Dante1o1 replied...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 12:24 am
thank you!

Bratzilla1993 said...
Of course, why kind of person do you think I am?

Dante1o1 replied...
A kind one

Dante1o1 said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:44 am

Well I am talking about everyone, you are part of everyone right? so that counts you. 

and a rose is amazing, don't disrespect

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:49 am

Yeah and you were talking about cell phones nothing about laptops mister. 

ps i dont disrespect anything! I love plants.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:51 am
Yes Yes your right. So have you been to Yellowstone National Park

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:53 am

To Yellow Stone Park?

The closest ever gotten to there was an educational video in 6th grade.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:55 am
Well at least you learned visually

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:31 am

Visually?

I would agree with that if I remembered.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:32 am
Why what happened?

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:35 am
That's the thing, I don't remember.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:35 am
Try to picture it in your mind

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:39 am
It's difficult when there is nothing there.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:40 am
Then go back to the place

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:41 am
I would but I might get kicked out since this happen in a elementry classroom.