The World

The world is filled with really bad people and their actions that they do and affect everyone in the world. Through out the world there is people suffering, and it’s not just human beings suffering, it’s also animals. With all the bad things that are going on, what if you could eliminate three things to make the world a better place? What would you choose? I would choose to remove war, racism, and pollution/Global Warming to make the world a better place.

First thing that I would eliminate is war, because it is bad for everyone. It kills people, and it is sometimes pointless. For example the war in Iraq, soldiers were looking for something that didn’t even exist. This caused a lot of soldiers to die and all types of bombings in different places. Also there’s got to be a better way to solve problems with other countries other than killing and shooting one another. It is very clear that without war the world would be a much a better place to live in, every one would be in peace with each other.

Another thing that I would eliminate is Racism. This is probably one of the biggest problems the world is facing today. People kill, torture, make fun of, and discriminate simply over another’s persons skin color or nationality. There has been a lot of different types of cases were people bully other people over their nationality and sometimes this leads to very bad consequences.

The last but not least problem I would eliminate is pollution/global warming. Global warming is affecting literally everyone on earth, even the innocent animals. For example millions of trees are cut down every day, which is destroying habitats that animals live in. Also oil spills that were occurring recently caused many fishes and sea birds to go endangered. Another one is all the fuel that cars are releasing into the atmosphere is damaging the air we breathe in every day. Global warming also causes climate changes thorough out the world and is causing very deadly earthquakes that are killing a lot of humans.

So with that being said, I have no doubt that if we were to eliminate those three things the world would be a better place for all us to live in. We all can do to something to help, weather its being good to every one, treating every one equally, or even recycling, it will all help. What if you could eliminate three things to make earth a better place, what would you choose? I would eliminate war, racism, and pollution/global warming.

swcricket98 said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:31 am

First of all, I appreciate your efforts to expose the users on the site with some information about three issues in the world, but there are definitely some things that are incorrect in this article.

War is very much necessary and has been a big part of the world's entire history. I do not believe in violence to solve problems, but when it comes down to it you are not going to solve all of the world's problems by talking about it over a cup of hot coffee. People have different opinions... (more »)

swcricket98 replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:32 am
thanks for reading ^^ xD