Stay Green, Be Clean | Teen Ink

Stay Green, Be Clean

By hoboboy BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan
hoboboy BRONZE, Plymouth, Michigan

Our planet is experiencing many environmental problems lately that cannot be ignored. These problems come with quite a few solutions.

One major problem I see in my daily life is pollution. Affecting everyone, pollution causes many problems for people, animals, and the nature. I have seen many attempts, successful and failing, that can counter pollutions. For me there are first steps, and then we can move on to larger inventions and changes in our daily lives.

Baby steps are a great start to saving the environment. Here are a few steps to start us off: instead of driving everywhere, ride your bike, not only is it exercise, but it will stop car pollution., lessen your garbage production, not only does this reduce garbage overflow but it prevents pollution from the landfills, and recycling can reduce garbage overflow and reuse many resources that can help reduce pollution from factories.

After baby steps are taken new inventions and cut downs can be made. Some of these inventions may include a built-in water filter, more recyclable products to reduce garbage in landfills, and an increase of biodegradable products as well. These inventions can be a great start to preventing pollution.

In addition to these inventions, cuts on polluting actions should be made. Again, in this category, baby steps should be taken. Perhaps a cut down on trucking and car use to reduce vehicle pollution is an efficient first step. Another cut down may be to prevent forest fires which release toxic gases into the air. This simple step can create larger solutions to pollution formed from the lack of preservation of the environment.

These steps can help to reduce pollution around the world. As I said before, baby steps, then more effective and larger suggestions may be equipped to this serious problem.

Stay clean said...
on Aug. 20 2017 at 8:49 am
I does no like it at all I want a essay on being green is staying clean

on Apr. 27 2016 at 9:24 pm
Superb writing

on Apr. 27 2016 at 9:24 pm
Superb writing

Shultzie10 said...
on Dec. 10 2015 at 9:23 am
Life changing

shine said...
on Aug. 26 2013 at 11:08 am
it is good but the english can be better and how do i sign in