What Will The World Look Like When I'm Older? | Teen Ink

What Will The World Look Like When I'm Older?

Now in age things are turning to be all high tech, global warming and pollution of our earth.As people of this world we need to start taken care of earth reusing and recycling much as possible because if we dont who knows what would happen to earth. And with the oil spill we stuff start leaking out why didn't America put the cap on before it started affecting the coast and the sea-life affect the humans supply of seafood.Leaving the fisherman jobless. America takes things for granant until it gets worse thats when we start to panic when we could of took care of it in the first place. Why is that now ever since they started cloning animals people are getting more and more sick. Why cant we use the meat of the animals that we are given but no america tries to find the quickest way to get what they want when they not caring who is affected by it. It is time as Americans we start caring about how are earth looks.

I would have to life itself when you think about beyond what we as Americans is doing to our earth.

on Aug. 18 2010 at 2:44 pm
WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

True! I agree just try to work on grammar a bit