Should Jersey City extend teenagers curfew?

Jersey City’s curfew is currently 10 O’clock; however they stay outside later than that.

In my opinion teenagers curfew should be extended until 12:00 am. They should get their curfew
Extended so the city could have trust in them not doing bad things and give them responsibilities.
Teenagers should be given this chance in order to see if they are trustworthy and be able to do the right
Things.

Teenagers are outside until 2 O’clock and 3 O’clock in the morning. Most of them are up to No good. I believe they are bored because Jersey City has no activities for teens to do now. Some of They do not catch doing bad things because there is barley no one outside. So if there curfew gets
Extended they can’t do bad things anymore because they have people watching them.

Parents might say the curfew shouldn’t be extended because they don’t want their children Out late up to no good. They are wrong because if children have to go inside early, they might sneak out And do worse things then what some of them are doing. I believe if Jersey City doesn’t want to extend
The curfew they should have more activities and places those teenagers can go so that they can stay
Positive!