Gifted kids can change the world

By , san Ramon, CA
Gifted kids are different individuals. They are those who can see different things and solve the problem on their own way.
Gifted kids can help for poverty and world hunger.They can also work for keeping the environment clean and also for children’s right.This can be started at home,thenschool and then at community level.They can save the community by helping in various way.Such as – watering plants that gives us fresh air, collecting donations for families in need. If they can help people they are helping their children too because it will make them enough money or resources to make their live better. They will be able to buy land,food tools and other things and they can send their kids to school.
They can save the water by turning off the tap while brushing and should not take long bath.They can save the electricity by turning the lights off when not in use. They can saavae the environment by not burning trees.They can save the animals by giving them shelter. Also they can save the mother earth by not dumping garbage into the sea.

MAYA said...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:24 am
A very thoughtful and nice article. Good job !!

joey said...
Truly said, we need all the kids in the world, to join the mission of saving our world.

AnneOnnimous replied...
Apr. 9, 2010 at 10:06 am
WOO, go gifteys!

Raju said...
This is a very good and thoughtful article by a small kid. I am very much proud of coming generation, who are thinking for environment as well as welfare of our society. They can understand this stuff from their childhood. Good Job!!!! Keep it up!!!

originalthinker said...
in response to the topic itself, one person is not enough to make a huge difference. Only the gifted people of the world will not make a significant impact. We need the world to join us in our efforts to foster our world. It is slowly deteriorating with the recklessness of many. Our real enemy is this recklessness. The only way to overcome it is to outnumber it. We must alert the world- not only smart, gifted people, but even the average joe. With everyone's help our efforts will prove to be suc... (more »)

deepa said...

This is really very nice article.

Good job...

valerie said...
I like the idea of how to protect the world. You did a great job. !!

Rocket said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 9:52 am
I always thought I should do something for the changing environment, to save the world!

THE PHANTOM said...
We always should take care of mother nature since we were born.

Mrs. SN said...
A thoughtful essay.  It's  important for children to use their knowledge and talents to help improve the environment.

jenny said...
I feel happy because they are interesting for save the world

Utkarsh said...
Big brother, very well done!

Mrs. P. said...
This essay reflects this student's views very well.  I am impressed that this young person is consdering such important topics. I hope that you continue this excellent work!

Mrs. E. said...
Very well done! Keep up the great work!

neeraj said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 10:00 am
Excellent job son . try keeping the environ clean with these inspired stories..GOOD WORK.. KEEP IT UP

kriti....... said...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
gud wrk........keep it up @ @

Vidya said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 10:45 am
Good article ! Keep writing. It will make a huge difference to the planet one child at a time.

Soma Sharma said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 9:39 am
Thats really nice rahul...gud job n high thinking.do keep writing nice articles like this.

barbara said...
Fantastic article about environment.
We should do something about our world.

Rati said...
Rahul very intelligent n smart work :) Truel gifted child.keep it up