Top Voted Entertainment / Celebrities Articles

Here are the top voted entertainment / celebrities articles:

voted
#1
So Long, Wonder Years This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“I want fabulous, that is my simple request. All things fabulous, bigger and better and best. Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip-flops. Where is my pink Prada tote? I need my Tiffany hair band. And then I can go for a float.” I can’t tell you... (more »)
192 comments
voted
#2
Lighten Up! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
A quick survey of the work on TeenInk.com leaves me feeling down. How melancholy teen writers are. Page after page of angst-filled, angry, whiny drivel! The day I wrote this, for example, the most popular unpublished fiction piece was about a boy... (more »)
44 comments
voted
#3
My Ex-Teen Icon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The other day I was walking down the aisle of my neighborhood Super Walmart, desperately scanning the shelves for Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. To my dismay and shock, there were none. I turned to leave when suddenly I came face to face with... (more »)
204 comments
voted
#4
Musical Rhetoric This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Since the dawn of written words and human culture, people have developed and refined ways of effectively communicating thoughts and ideas. In verbal communication, this is known as rhetoric. Similarly, music has broadened and developed into... (more »)
4 comments
voted
#5
Sinking the Pirates This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
By , Cumming, GA
Did you know that over 60 million people in the U.S. break the law daily just by listening to their iPod? That is because those 60 million people are in possession of pirated music. So what's the big deal with pirating music anyway? Well,... (more »)
1 comment