Miley V.S. Hannah

Remember the good old days when TV. actually had good TV. shows. Today TV. is filled with fake pop stars that rule the world. I have seen so many girls with blond hair and scarves that sparkle. It's one thing to dress up like the girl, but when they begin to act like her it get's overboard. Not only does that bother me but it's the fact that these girls love her so much they become abused with her.

I have no problem with the girls dressing up like Hannah Montana, but some take it too far. Parents have to buy everything Hannah and that's just a waste of money. I think parents need to see what kind of person Hannah is; Disney portrays Hannah as a whole some girl but Miley Cyrus the actress that plays Hannah is completely different. She's taken over TV, music, and Disney puts her face on everything. Miley is not someone I would like my daughter to be worship.

Miley Cyrus is not Hannah Montana and I understand that, but in my honest opinion Hannah is a better role model then Miley. One thing is that I would never let my daughter date a man that's 21 years of age. Another thing is her pictures. I don't remember me and my friends taking half naked pictures of each other or even taking pictures in the shower. Can anyone please tell me where the parents are? Also her boyfriend lives with her and her family. That might be the reason why so many people accuse of Miley Cyrus of not being a virgin.

I'm not saying that we should all hate Miley, but I'm saying maybe it's time for her to go back to hick town, Tennessee and be brought back to ground. Her life is just beginning and I don't think that she might have a very successful life after Hannah, but hey, I might be wrong. Let's face it she's not that great of a singer/actress, but she's a whole lot better than me. I just feel that maybe a normal teenage life and a good education is what she needs, because we don't need another Britney Spears running around poisoning our future brains.

BlackHoleHighAlumni This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well, the problem is the parents. Parents need to tell their kids no. That would help in some ways solve this obsession.

♥♫music4ever25♥♫ said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 2:45 am:
my younger sisters watch hannah montana....they are amused with it because often of its predicability.  they find it hilarious (mind you they are 10 and 6) that she no matter what the plot is so darn stupid and simple minded that they can laugh and move on. Every show is the same: she gets in a problem, lies to get out of it and no matter what gets tout a lesson. fair enough though not exactly intellegent. Generally speaking i dont have much of a problem with her....mostly becaude i chose t... (more »)

♥♫music4ever25♥♫ replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 2:48 am :
last part of last sentacne: was availble....to ALL OF US, not just young girls!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 8:53 pm:
I completely agree....thank you for posting this. You were blunt, while not being mean.

writing fan said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 9:21 am:
i agree my sister are obsesed and its not good they want every thin Hannah Montana i think they should take away some of the Hannah Montana items so kids arent as obsesed

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 3, 2009 at 10:22 am:
I kinda disagree with you about this issue. I mean its a perosn's choice or freewill if the choose to dress up or look like thier idols. I still think your a great writer and your opinion has value.