Super Bowl Commercials | Teen Ink

Super Bowl Commercials

By HavenVinyard SILVER, Hemet, California
HavenVinyard SILVER, Hemet, California

Everyone has to admit at some point in their life, one reason why they watch Super Bowl is for the unforgettable commercials. Personally, I believe the commercials are the best part. Though they may not admit it for others, at the very least commercials are a close second why they watch The Big Game, other than who is playing in it. Think about it, why else would millions of viewers watch a giant game that happens once a year when “their team” isn’t even there? You might answer giant parties and endless snacks, but that still doesn’t account for millions watching alone.  Amit it.  You’ve heard friends say, “I don’t even understand football.  I just watch for commercials.”

Now let’s talk about the real stars of the show, the commercials.  Some of the funniest are Snickers, GoDaddy, Reebok, Budweiser, etc. Some of the most well known and favorites are Apple - 1984, Reebok - Terry Tate, Snickers - Betty White, Coca Cola - Mean Joe Green, and McDonald’s - The Showdown. Many new favorites like Doritos - Time Machine, have to do with animals or kids because both are playful and lovable. So join me at the Party on Super Bowl Sunday.  I’ll be by the amazing “snackadium” during the game, but don’t bother me during the best commercials of the year!