Ps4 Vs Xbox One | Teen Ink

Ps4 Vs Xbox One

Alright ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let's get ready to rumbbbllee! In the blue and orange corner, we have the beautiful Playstation 4, and in the black and green corner, we have the bank breaker, the Xbox 1. Which one shall win?   When I was young, my mom gave me a Playstation 2; it was so fun.  My family and I all loved Sony Playstation until   Xbox came around.   Playstation is awesome and is the best next-gen console of this year because of the 22.2 million that was sold this year next to xbox 12.8 million I think microsoft's bit more than they can chew.

People have been fighting over the difference from both the ps4 and xbox1 well  here comes  facts and the truth to which one is better and the power and rate of speed this battle is going to be to the death. “PlayStation 4 is outselling Xbox almost One 2-to-1 right now, surpassing 22.3 million systems sold worldwide, while Microsoft's sales numbers are at 12.8 million.(Swider )”

this is awesome sony is winning with a left hook right to their pocket and they are not winning by a couple of dollars their winning by a couple of million of dollars.  In  fact more ps4 are getting sold   worldwide winning and they're still going because of black friday  and then more are getting sold because of christmas and they're going  to be the outselling  2015 next-gen console.

The reason for everything in this is mainframe and no is better than playstation 
and playstation just upgraded so awesome“Both systems launched with 500GB hard drives and now have 1TB variants, but only PS4 allows user-replaceable internal drives. An Xbox One teardown found a standard-looking drive inside, but replacing it voids the warranty. Be careful.(Swider)”  So now we see that playstation 4 is now allowing  users to replace their internal drives to 1TB  unlike xbox which voids the warranty. Do  you see playstation is becoming  bigger and better  because they are adding more space to the hard drives and you still get to have your  complete warranty. No wonder sony is selling  22.3 million systems.

“Chip manufacturer AMD benefitted the most from these upgrades. Xbox One has a custom 1.75GHz AMD 8-core CPU, a last-minute upgrade over its original 1.6GHz processor.
The PS4 CPU remained clocked at 1.6GHz and contains a similar custom AMD 8-core CPU with x86 based architecture.
This represents a roughly 10% increase in processing power for Xbox One, but the opposite is true when it comes to the all-important graphics processor.(1)” Now this really messed up they can’t change there CPU at the last minute because they didn’t test the new games on they didn’t do free roam game test that's why when it comes to all-important graphics playstation is the one to go with.(Swider )”

let’s get in the hard mainframe the reason for everything in this is mainframe and nothing  is better than the  playstation 4’s mainframe 
“Right now, the PS4 specs make room for faster graphics rendering than Xbox One, especially when combined with Sony's choice in superior system memory(Swider).” this is a fact because playstation has a superior system memory just with the the memory alone you have 500GB so that’s a lot and you also have 100GB online storage 
“PS4 has a distinct advantage with faster 8GB GDDR5 memory, while Xbox One went with the slower bandwidth of the 8GB DDR3 variety. But, wait, there's more to it.Neither system allocates all of that RAM to game developers - some is reserved to run their operating systems.PS4 reserves up to 3.5GB for its operating system, leaving developers with 4.5GB, according to documentation. They can sometimes access an extra 1GB of "flexible" memory when it's available(Swider)” this is awesome because ps4 users get access to another 1GB so why would you want xbox with a old hard drive.? 

“The graphics comparison between multi-console games, like the recently released Grand Theft Auto 5 and Metal Gear Solid 5, have given us the best PS4vs Xbox One graphics benchmarks.
A gameplay video on YouTube of GTA 5 pans between the two next-gen versions of the game with a definitive answer. The PS4 GPU is able to handle more foliage in environments.
Yes, you literally have to get into the weeds to see the differences, though both the PS4 and Xbox editions of GTA 5 look stellar compared to their last-gen counterparts(Swider).”
  this is. now proving my point with my info because all next gen games are coming to more foliage in environments.  There is  one thing is that most of games are online environments and that’s what many people love.
So this is my favorite  online multiplayer it’s like when you don’t know anyone on the game and next thing you know you're  quick scoping your friend across the map in call of duty but you can’t do that without ps+ or xbox gold 
“PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold. These subscription services for Sony's PlayStation consoles and Microsoft's Xbox platform are identical in nearly every way. Both allow gamers to play games online with their friends. Both give away free games every month. Both score consumers discounts in their respective virtual marketplaces. Both cost a yearly fee. Heck, even their websites look nearly the same.(Times 2015)”
Now I have looked at both of these websites and i can say that they both look the with games for xbox gold or Playstation+ and they both have the games for ps+/gold and the same for sells they have sell for ps+/gold members
“Xbox Live Gold: A 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription will set you back $59.99, with a three month membership retailing for $24.99. You can snag a one month membership for $9.99.
PlayStation Plus: Sony's online service is a tad cheaper when it comes to a 12 month or three month subscription. A year membership retails for $49.99, with a three month membership retailing for $17.99. Like Xbox, you can also buy a one month membership for $9.99.(Times 2015)”

So we now we have the prices that really some are ok but why $24.99 for three months when with ps+ I can pay $17.99

and then $49.99 i can have 12 months that's better than $60.00 dollars and ps+ isn’t going to break my bank every year  

“Xbox Live Gold: Every month Xbox gamers receive a batch of free titles. If you own a Xbox 360, you get two games, one for each half of the month. Xbox One gamers receive two free games, though one of the games is usually a carry-over from the previous month. That's a total of four free titles if you own both Xbox consoles. Not too shabby.
PlayStation Plus: Six free games. That's how many free titles you'll receive every month if you own each of Sony's gaming consoles: two for the PS3, two for the PS4 and two for PlayStation Vita. Many of these titles are usually available on multiple platforms as well, so even if you don't have a Vita, chances are you can still pick up one of the free Vita games for your PS3 or PS4. Solid.(Times 2015)” The online world is awesome with new people who you can destroy every minute and the bottom line is when you get six games over four for all sony playstation  ps+ consoles over four xbox gold games that’s that the ps+ has the better online games and prices
others may believe that xbox one is better than Playstation in frame rate because  The xbox1 is way much better than ps4 in call of duty black ops 3    but  i’m sorry but that is incorrect in fact  “the PS4 managing to run the game at 60fps and the Xbox One settling for the welfare-rate of 30fps? The frame-rate history doesn't even fall in favor of the Xbox One. so i’m sorry but your information is incorrect(Xbox One Has A Better Frame-Rate Hist...)”  no way!but playstation can’t beat us with our rate and plus we have the kinect with all new games so if we can’t beat you in one thing we try another  “While the playstation 4's camera is a nice step up from Sony's previous iteration, it falls short of the raw precision of the Xbox One's Kinect.  Also, because it is not included with the console, but sold separately as an accessory, it will, and has been struggling to get support from developers.  Meanwhile, the Xbox One's Kinect already has 20 titles that are confirmed to support Kinect features, and 6 Motion games that have been announced and will all release by summer of 2014.  Weather or not the Kinect features that will be present on most games is enough to justify the extra 100$ you will initially shell out to get the console is up to you, but when comparing the two devices apples for apples, the Kinect 2.0 is a clear winner(Xbox One vs. Playstation 4: Kinect 2....).” so I was right that the xbox is better than playstation now hold you won that xbox has a better camera but that’s just  one hit in this battle there is still a war “Now this does not by any means discredit the Playstation 4 eye as a bad accessory, or a waste of money.  If you enjoy things such as live streaming, or want to play some motion games on the Playstation 4, 60$ is not a bad price to ask(Xbox One vs. Playstation 4: Kinect 2....).” this will be the  the change of the ps4 and the war will come to a pause because this battle took wires and spranks and the end of the war will just blow up in xbox’s face  

In conclusion the fight is over ps4 won with a knockout hook and this will be the beginning of the end the ps4 is the best game console in the next-gen gaming system and will win this war  
The end is near and my feeling i’m getting is awesome because the PlayStation showed awesome things. that is  more graphics with environments, shooters and more superior memory storage and more being sold every day so my report on this battle is that Playstation has won because these facts of the ps4 and the xbox one have not been in the favor of the xbox because Playstation has overcome the xbox with  the speed the new upgrades   the 1TB (1 TERABYTE (TB)= 1024 gigabytes or ~1,000,000,000,000 bytes) so more games on my new ps4 1TB.

i love playstaion and the xbox and the playstaion have been fight for years and i belivele that i can end this