DIisbanded But Still Missed | Teen Ink

DIisbanded But Still Missed

By awesomess BRONZE, Pasig City, Other
awesomess BRONZE, Pasig City, Other

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”- Albert Einstein

For every generation there’s a band that has been looked up by teens, swooned by groupies and acknowledged by someone for saving his/her life. Thus, when this group of musicians broke apart, that massive joy felt by their fans resulted to the same amount of melancholy. However, despite the break-up, many people continue to adore them as if they are still together. Like this three bands:

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE- During the time when people can’t handle how emotional the world has become, this band came. For a dozen of years, the powerful songs of My Chemical Romance helped us sing all those nasty feelings out when we can’t keep it in our suffocated hearts anymore. Unfortunately, in March 22, our heroes decided to go separate ways. But many still can’t move on with the band’s split up.  Thus, rumors of a possible reunion can’t help but excite the people who grew up with their music-the people whose lives were saved by them.

NIRVANA- A sad domino effect happened when the death of Kurt Cobain in April 8, 1994 resulted to the demise of his band, Nirvana. But that single bullet didn’t stop the teenage spirit which the group has ignited in the early 90’s. Despite Nirvana’s early downfall, various compilation albums were still produced up until 2009. This just shows how loved this band is.

THE BEATLES- The Beatles surely are one of if not the most influential bands of all time. From their humble beginnings to their artistic innovations, the group was constantly followed by everyone.  That is why the world was surely shocked when John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr decided to part ways.

There were many speculations that caused the split up just like Brian Epstein’s death, the intervention of Yoko Ono, the misunderstandings of its members, etc. But one thing is for sure, The Beatles is still loved. The admiration continues for the Fab Four even by the age groups who were not even born yet when they disbanded.

These are just three of the bands in which people still admire and wish to be back together even if, in most cases, impossible. But come to think of it, these groups never ended at all. Through our appreciation of their music, they continue to live. And as their legacy kept on passing from generation to generation these bands become immortal.

These bands were soo loved fans yet it seems like only a miracle could bring themback together.

I first wrote this on my blog.