Miley Cyrus

How would you feel if everywhere you went, everything you did was documented? Would you crack under pressure, would you rebel, would you hide? That’s what Miley faces everyday and every day she isn’t perfect she’s human, yet we give her crap for everything she does like she is perfect, like she can’t make a mistake! So when she does make a mistake can you blame her? For one thing she’s a teenage girl, that’s enough to deal with on it own. For another she has billions of fans looking up to her, wanting to imitate everything she does. Yet she survive and toughs it out, she takes the mental and emotional stress just to please her fans! For that I admire Miley Cyrus, do I want to be like her “oh no” I want to make my own mistake! But do I want to imitate her bravery and passion for everything she does? Yes! I also want to thank her for putting up with what she does. Like I say every one has to have someone to hate.
Miley Cyrus what do I think I know about her : she dating a 20 year old, her best friend is a bad influence, she took and still takes naked photos, Nick Jones broke her heart, Selena Gomez stole her ex boyfriend.
What I do know about her is: she loves her fans, her personal cell phone is often hacked, Nick Jones broke her heart, she’s friends with a 20 year old, she loves animals, and she loves acting and singer and lives under a microscope.
Is she dating a 20 year old we don’t know nor should we know, that her business! Is her best friend a bad influence probably not (I sure Miley was rise with a good judge of character)! Does she take naked pics we don’t knows and frankly who cares (what she does in private is her business)! Did Nick break her heart yes (everyone gets their heart broken)! Did Selena steal Miley boyfriend 1. Miley and Nick are over it so she didn’t steal anything, 2. How do we even know Selena and Nick are together?
Bottom line: Don’t judge Miley Cyrus harshly because her fans will kick your butt and because you don’t know what it’s like to be her!

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 2, 2009 at 9:02 am
I totally agree with this article and wish somebody should stood up for Brittney SPears

Angelak779 replied...
I wouldn't go that far

mrs.joejonas said...
Sept. 1, 2009 at 1:59 am
OGG!!! MILEY CYRUS IS SUCH A SKANK!!!! nick JONAS should dump her. i like her music but not her personality

angelak779 replied...
Team Demi is the team I'm on

real_as_can_be101 replied...
Team Demi all the way!

morgie7<3 said...
Aug. 20, 2009 at 2:35 am
i too believe that Miley is very harshly judged and everything she does is taken into account...which can be good...to a point. It's not fair that so many other people make the same mistakes but its miley who gets the boot. Do I like her? No. Do I want to be like her? No. but i understand this viewpoint and Miley is a person just like everyone else...not just some thing without feelings that you can just follow around. I admire Miley for pushing through the struggles in her life and I h... (more »)

Angelak779 replied...
How do you think is better Miley or Demi

Vexa_Rave said...
i understand your point of view somewhat, and you're right: everyone does make mistakes, and it's none of our business what she does in her life. i don't necessarily like her that much, but there were some things you shouldn't have said, like "her fans will kick your butt." so, wait... we can't have the opinion of disliking her? it's illegal? and Miley Cyrus fans are gonna kick our butts if we don't like her? that's a bit... over the top. it's totally fine if you... (more »)

Courtney D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2009 at 12:40 am
thank you! im gonna show the kids at school this so they can stop teasing me for likeing her! even my bff's do, it hurts and im sick of pretending i hate her so i dont get teased. thanks for writting this, maybe it will open some peoples eyes.

Trish said...
Yeah, I don't like her, either. I'm not out to destroy her or anything, I just don't like her. She has made way too many mistakes. Don't say that she is a teenage girl, it's not her fault. Because it is. I don't act like her, my friends don't, no one I know acts as badly as her. With so many people looking up to her, you would think she would set a better example. It also bugs me that she isn't the best actress or singer. Don't get me wrong - she can carry a tune just ... (more »)

betsi said...
GRr i dont like Miley Cyrus!!! And also im confuzzled wat is the difference between Her and Hannah montana!??