Miley Cyrus

How would you feel if everywhere you went, everything you did was documented? Would you crack under pressure, would you rebel, would you hide? That’s what Miley faces everyday and every day she isn’t perfect she’s human, yet we give her crap for everything she does like she is perfect, like she can’t make a mistake! So when she does make a mistake can you blame her? For one thing she’s a teenage girl, that’s enough to deal with on it own. For another she has billions of fans looking up to her, wanting to imitate everything she does. Yet she survive and toughs it out, she takes the mental and emotional stress just to please her fans! For that I admire Miley Cyrus, do I want to be like her “oh no” I want to make my own mistake! But do I want to imitate her bravery and passion for everything she does? Yes! I also want to thank her for putting up with what she does. Like I say every one has to have someone to hate.
Miley Cyrus what do I think I know about her : she dating a 20 year old, her best friend is a bad influence, she took and still takes naked photos, Nick Jones broke her heart, Selena Gomez stole her ex boyfriend.
What I do know about her is: she loves her fans, her personal cell phone is often hacked, Nick Jones broke her heart, she’s friends with a 20 year old, she loves animals, and she loves acting and singer and lives under a microscope.
Is she dating a 20 year old we don’t know nor should we know, that her business! Is her best friend a bad influence probably not (I sure Miley was rise with a good judge of character)! Does she take naked pics we don’t knows and frankly who cares (what she does in private is her business)! Did Nick break her heart yes (everyone gets their heart broken)! Did Selena steal Miley boyfriend 1. Miley and Nick are over it so she didn’t steal anything, 2. How do we even know Selena and Nick are together?
Bottom line: Don’t judge Miley Cyrus harshly because her fans will kick your butt and because you don’t know what it’s like to be her!

xonikkitayor said...
Mar. 14 at 2:00 pm:
I think that Miley Cyrus is still just trying to find herself. No one in the world is perfect so just because she does bad things you cant really judge her for it. She isnt really the "Hannah Montana" that she played on tv. That was just a character she played. No matter how many hateful comments to say to/about her shes just going to laugh because thats who she is. You cant change someone just because you think that what they do is wrong.

broken_red_wagon said...
I think it's cool that your defending your favorite celeberity, and that you want people to stop criticizing everything she does. However, she shouldn't have tried to become an actress if she wasn't willing to deal with the long list of negatives most famous celebs deal with. Besides, she's seventeen and has been in the business for what, five years? It's not as if she's some new start. It's obvious Miley is trying to act more adult-like now that she is nearly 18, so if that'... (more »)

angelak779 replied...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 6:04 pm :
true but if a normal teenager chose to do the things she do no one would bat an eye so were is the fairness

danceto.rocknroll said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:35 am:

It's so tiring hearing person after person defending Miley Cyrus. Really? She's a big girl, I think she can take care of herself. & when you put yourself in the spot-light, no duh people are going to talk about you & document your every move - thats part of being famous.

Fod God's sake get over it.

JRsingersongwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:28 pm :
this is the first time I've seen someone defend Miley. everyone hates her, it's so unfair.

angelak779 replied...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 6:22 pm :
if it was me i would want to someone to defend me

tootiefruityflower said...
May 24, 2010 at 9:24 am:
I agree with ZadaRox101. Those were terrible decisions she made, esspecialy since so many little kids around the world look up to her. Shes just wrong. I really dont agree with what u r saying.

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 6:28 pm:
My problem is not that she makes mistakes, but posing half nude for a magazine and pole dancing aren't mistakes. Those are choices she made. And she hasn't learned from them. I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of Miley.

XxKathy1111xX said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm:
good except the last part.... you dont know other celebs lives or the girl next to you in math class's life either... but yet they get judged too. its unfair yes but miley (and the other celebs) picked to be celebs and be in the lime light so its not our fault we dont like the drama they create.

Kitkat19 said...
i agree! this is by far one of the most sensible things i've read about Miley. Great work!

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
does it matter? live your life the way yoou want to live it doesnt matter! its her life she can either throw it away or make it brilliant~` so can you, but do it yourself, not to be like her

Anh_Tho said...
Nov. 29, 2009 at 4:56 am:
I think it's hard enough living life with people and cameras ogling you as you go on your daily business. The media tends to make a big fuss about the problems of celebrities to get our attention. But hey, it's just because they're celebrities.

WriterNYC said...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:55 am:
Nothing is the difference. Miley is a just a girl and has way more pressure on her shoulders than we do. If you were like her would have alot of pressure to. And those naked photos were just a scam to minpulate a 15 year old girl Duh

Dara R. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 10:28 am:
sure, everybody makes mistakes, but miley has made way too many. she needs to GROW UP. she is a terrible influence on young girls and she makes me sick.

AmnyR said...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:41 am:
sure we all make mistakes, but when you're a clebrity you need to realize that the whole enitre world is watching you at all times. dislike from some people is the price you pay to be an idol to others. she needs to realize that every little girl in america is watching her and is going to imitate her!!! how can she be so incredibly blind and uncaring about the example she sets?!?!

Sunshineyday replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:12 pm :
because she's a kid, and doesn't know any better. it's tough to live in a fishbowl, you and I can only imagine the stress, so let's not come down on people so hard. we all got our demons, we all got our troubles, we all got our reasons. if we put as much of our soul into thinking for ourselves as we do finding media sources to blame for our twisted thinking, we would have free minds. maybe someday....

AmnyR replied...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:42 pm :
unless i'm mistaken, she's had some bad publicity... that should help her know better. i dont mean to sound like i'm coming down too hard, sorry if i did, i just meant to say that if you've been alerted that your behavior is questionable (and she has) then you need to think twice before doing the same thing, weather you're a celebrity or not. i dont blame the media for anything i think or do, but little kids are easier to influence than most teens

Kate2012 said...
Yes, I agree with this article. Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montanna) is just a normal person and people need to realize that she's just a teenager who has her own differences and mind.

Sanddddrrrraaaa said...
i totally agree. Miley isn't perfect and I've been trying to get this point across for a long long time. I hate how much people just can't see that she's a regular girl.

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 2, 2009 at 9:02 am:
I totally agree with this article and wish somebody should stood up for Brittney SPears