Kendall and Kylie Jenner's New Novel | Teen Ink

Kendall and Kylie Jenner's New Novel

June 28, 2014
By Jasminelily95 SILVER, Jakarta, Other
Jasminelily95 SILVER, Jakarta, Other
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"She loved mysteries so much, she became one." Paper Towns by John Green


Never judge a book by it's author. I feel bad a lot of people are bashing on the Jenner sisters and saying that they got their way up just because of money, power and fame. I haven't exactly read the book because I cannot find it in any bookstores from where I live but i'm willing to give it a shot.

I was watching some videos of the Jenner sisters on youtube and they were being interviewed on their new dystopian novel, Rebels: City of Indra. Now being a fan of post-apocalypse themed novels, i'm pretty much willing to give any novel a try as long it has a dystopian theme into it.

I did a bit of a research on the novel itself and I was quite shock at the amount of negative response from the media. Even though I do not have a definite opinion on whether the book is good or not because I have not read it yet, I wonder, is it really that bad?

I also found out that in completing the novel, two ghostwriters were helping the Jenner sisters. I am quite sad though that the two author were not named in the cover of the book. Although I am sure of their names are credited at the content but still, I have a feeling that they were the ones who developed and brought the story to life and maybe they got the plot of the story from the Jenner sisters.

Nonetheless, it saddens me to see how cruel people could be and how quick people can judge something just by looking at it's surface.