Unapologetic review | Teen Ink

Unapologetic review

May 17, 2013
By amberlizzy4 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
amberlizzy4 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The CD Unapologetic by the extravagant music artist Rihanna is an amazing CD to listen to. It happens to be one of my favorites. If you were to purchase Unapologetic, it would be around $13.00. This CD is like a cure to a broken heart; it has the mellow songs that you can just sway your head to and really relate to, and then there are the more upbeat songs that will put you in a good mood. Unapologetic is an R&B CD based solely on this fine quality of music. I like the lyrics to the whole CD because the phrases are catchy and really heart-felt. Many emotions are gained from it whether they are happy feelings or sad ones. “Shine bright like a diamond, like a diamond in the sky” a quote from one of her songs, is inspiring; it makes you want to be the best you can be, to shine to your best ability. This CD is literally motivation. I listen to it every day I step foot in my car, from the first track to the last. Rihanna is an abstract artist, and has so much variety in her songs. Whether you like R&B music or not you will love this CD.