Paparazzi! | Teen Ink

Paparazzi!

June 7, 2011
By thesunnyshadow SILVER, Pune, Other
thesunnyshadow SILVER, Pune, Other
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Seize The Day:)


We all see these superstars, having great bodies and awesome lives, dating the hottest guys in the world and having a to-die-for life. Do we ever think what they might have actually gone through to get where they are now? Many of them were waiters, working in simple restaurants where we go sometimes. Working in factories and stuff.. Its unimaginable for us right? but what they go through now is even worse. All because of one cause-MEDIA,commonly known as PAPARAZZI. They become an integral part of your life when you become a celebrity and then they are stuck with you for life. They track your every move, your every destination and the word "private' is no more in your dictionary. Don't you think you would prefer a low-key but a confidential life rather than being followed and chased all around? We all know what happened to Princess Diana. That is the actual reason I am writing this. What happened to her wasn't just a tragedy, it was an eye-opener to the media to keep safe distance. Which they actually don't. It can get really frustrating and irritating to be followed wherever you go. Yes, you do have the money,you do have your celebrity status but you don't have the quiet life people die more for sometimes. There have been many incidents where stars have been shot down by fans,or they have been attacked by fans. What is the use of all this when you can't roam freely without security all around you all the time?


The author's comments:
I have read about incidents where celebrities have died because of the media and fans. It makes me guilty thinking that the people who entertain us can't live a normal life like us.