fame VS common sense

In this world, we play our cards in a very cruel way. We play the game of life with the goal of trying to seem like the better person, in other words: we ruin other peoples lives to make our seem so much better. like celebrities. When one of them are caught doing something wrong we put it on Fox News but when someone else is in trouble we don't try to learn they're story. Like Lindsey Lohan for example, when she got wasted it was on the front page of Peoples magazine. Sure she's famous and what not, but we sell her for the fame and beauty but we kill a girl. She didn't stand a chance in the world of fame because she never had any privacy and cracked under the spot light. And when Miley Cyrus hit the tattoo parlor it was all over the internet. All the celebrities who stay in the spot light to long are blinded by it and go crazy. In the end, I don't think what they do is right but they shouldn't get the parental lock because of it.

torilutz8 said...
Ugh couldn't agree more. And I want a career in music, so I'm bracing myself for the posibility of being caught up in this if I succeed. I just promise to stay true to who I am and not crack under pressure.

Jazzy90210 said...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 11:17 am:
nice account name, and nice artical...hope to see more!

Jazzy92517 replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 11:22 am :
thanks Jazzy 90210!!!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 9:35 am:
Very very good I really liked it was short and yet had enough descrbtion to it!!! Good job keep writing!!!! :))

Jazzy92517 replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm :
THNX JoPepper!!!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 1:14 pm :
You're very welcome :D