Sometimes the charts just hit rock bottom | Teen Ink

Sometimes the charts just hit rock bottom

By Fate98 GOLD, Glasgow, Other
Fate98 GOLD, Glasgow, Other

"Life isn’t about how popular you are… What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts.. and our minds. This is the reason we sing.. this is the reason we cry… this is why we live." - Andy six"

OK i am a person with a wide music range.I like a little of everything from from the 60s on ward. But in the UK music charts its all pop rubbish (most of the time.) Sometimes i don't even know how it gets called good music. Now I'm not trying to slam pop or rave or anything but i just wish there was better mix for all tastes. i mean back in the 90s there must have been at least one rock song in the charts. You might not agree but I'm just saying.

This is a little random he thought just occurred to me when i was listening to the charts.

on Mar. 29 2011 at 10:21 pm
Yeah, that's interesting. I don't listen to much pop, and I was wondering the other day why alternative music is never on the (American) charts. I mean, I know "pop" is short for popular, but that's not really fair, is it? Can't alternative or rock or whatever else be popular without being "pop music?"