Hilary Duff: From Disney to Adulthood

From her early teen years as Lizzie McQuire to the present, I've always been a fan of Hilary Duff. She not only carries herself as a classy young lady, but is a perfect role model for kids. Though she has not been in the spotlight as much in the last few years, she very much retains the royal fan base that rocketed her to stardom in the first place. Hilary Duff understands that she is a role model, and unlike other celebrities who complain about the pressures of living up to expectations, she fully embraces the fact that she is looked up to by millions of teens. Hilary has certainly grown to be quite the business women when making her choices. Her smart business decisions and diverse ability has led her to do a series of different projects, including serious roles in indie films, releasing a NY times bestselling book "Elixir", and producing the edgy pop album "Dignity." Though these recent accomplishments are a far cry from her teen year's work, her versatility is just another facade in what made America fall in love with her in the first place.
What I love about Hilary Duff is that even though she hasn't been doing much since her teen years, her fans are still very royal to her. Whenever she has a new movie of product coming out, fans come out to the masses in supporting her new ventures. In 2009, she guest-starred as Olivia Burke on the hit CW show, Gossip Girl and the ABC family movie, Beauty and The Briefcase. After both TV projects were released, not only did Hilary win a Teen Choice Award for Scene Stealer (Gossip Girl), she was also praised by many of making Gossip Girl a better show. Hilary is currently writing the sequel to her bestselling book and ready to shoot the highly anticipated drama, Bonnie and Clyde. Seen through her past success, she certainly has the fanbase to and charismatic charm to bring success to all of her future ventures. Hilary may not be the "next big thing" anymore, but she will continue to shine in the entertainment industry for the years to come. Unlike her former rivals, she has been able to transition with ease from teen queen to a mature adult actress. No matter what others may think, Hilary Duff is a talented artist in the entertainment industry whose abilities will only mature stronger in the years to come.

chrisoula-mez said...
Brilliant!