The J>B Opinion : What's The Big Deal?

We are all so quick to judge, and say the negatives about a person. We look at the flaws to make ourselves feel better.
Personally, I'm indifferent towards Justin Bieber. I think his music is okay. I sing along to his greatest hit ( I don't know if it is ), "Baby", but other than that nothing really. It's basic pop music ( totally superficial ).We shouldn't talk about it, but we do.
When people that he looks and sings like a girl; they're jealous.Why shouldn't people be jealous? He achieved success at the tender age of 16. What were most of us doing at 16? ( I can't say considering, the fact, I'm only 15).
People say that they don't care about him , but then why are they still talking about him?

LizzyW. said...
Nice  artice! I agree...Would you please check out I do like Lady Gaga: A response to I don't like Lady Gaga? Thanks

AnimalLoverNayNay said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:37 am
I can't agree with you. People say he sings like a girl because he does, and you can't deny it deep inside you know he does, and basically you said people talk bad about him because they are jealous and they shouldn't because they don't know him. It can work both ways. What about the people that do like him? They don't know him. So I have to disagree with you.

sweetxluv replied...
i hear and agree with wat ur saying..he does sing like a girl,.....but this is another point of view...some ppl are jealous,some aren't ....it's just 
another way of looking at things.....just saying don't care enough about the dude to waste myself talking trash......it takes alot more energy to hate than to love.

Tobias said...

Since the last one had horrible spelling:

Finally some one else who is indiffrent. Though I've never heard any of his music I am sick of everyone complaining about how much they don't like him.

I wrote a article in the same ball park as this one.

Tobias said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 6:38 am

Finalyy someone else who is indiffrent. I agree with you. Thought I've never really heard of his music, I'm getting tired of everyone complaing abut him.

I wrote a article kinda-sorta like yhis, like in the same area.