Facebook

Facebook is a website that lets users post photos, comments, blogs and apps. It was created on February 2004. It’s a way to connect with old friends or meet new people. It doesn’t have many graphics or decorations, but there are many that people really like. If you find an old friend’s profile or a person’s that you want to meet, than just send them a friend request and send them a message. A faster way to chat is by chatting through the chatting room. There was about 500 million active users.

This website is all over the world. It’s a cool way to connect with family members from far away. Look for any friends or family that have a Facebook so you can keep in touch with them and know what’s going on. With your friends status find out what they have been up to or anything they update and let them know what you been up to by updating your status. If you don’t have a phone but you have internet, then this is a way to connect with your friends and family.

Something else you can do is upload photos and videos. You can upload photos of family, friends or yourself. The videos can be songs that you like or a song you would like to dedicate to someone special. It’s interesting because this way you can see what other people look like and with videos you can see what kind of music they like and find out about new songs you haven’t heard.

If you don’t want strangers to see your profile, information, photos, etc. make your profile private. It’s a way to keep yourself safe because strangers will not see your information and know many things about you. Also keep your family safe by not letting strangers know were you live or who your family is. You can make your entire profile private or select what parts of Facebook you want your friends or friends of friends to see. It also allows you to block users and report spam and report profile abuse. Users must be at least 13 years old to sign up. Facebook does not allow offensive content such as sexually charged language and explicit photos.

In my opinion, Facebook is a good website because I can connect with my family and friends, but I also think that keeping yourself and family safe is important. This website is a great way to connect with friends and family. It’s a website were you can post photos, comments, blogs and apps. You can also meet many people but to be safe just connect with people you know. Another way to keep safe is by making your profile private.

LizzyW. said...
Nice detailed artice! Would you please check out I do like Lady Gaga: A response to I don't like Lady Gaga? Thanks

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i used to be addicted to FB, but now i don't even play any of the games.  FB is where i can talk to friends, post things, see pictures and connect.  it's just a social network for me, and it's very useful.   yes i think it's good.