Future

Technology is changing everyday, and everyday something is created that is more useful and helpful for my own education. In the span of 5 years we had students who probably never thought they would own a cell phone until at least high school, to grade schoolers having phones. We went from laptops to ipads, and whiteboards to smartboards. Technology is changing everyday and i believe in 5 years it will be even more different. How? Honestly i don't know but perhaps "school" will become more online educated. Online classes will pop up for the most basic classes to the most difficult, and perhaps "going to school" will simply mean having logged enough hours in the online class site and for submitting homework on the correct due date. And perhaps all of this will be done from home. Teachers will become less involved and student will have to be more self-efficiet. This is already happening as more and more teachers turn to online classes where sometimes personal help is not allowed or given, this is usually frustrating, but perhaps it is the future. A future where students more or less teach themselves and apply themselves to get the jobs needed to survive.