I want shampoo!

Who doesn’t love Justin Bieber? I know I do! One reason everybody should love Justin Bieber is because of his amazing voice. Without his amazing voice he wouldn’t be as famous as he is. His voice is better than all of the other singers.
Another reason everybody should love him is because of his gorgeous hair. A lot of people around the world want to be just like him because of his hair. Boys want Justin Bieber hair to get all the girls. His hair is just so lush, you can’t resist. The thing that keeps his hair so lush is his shampoo.
So really who wouldn’t love Justin Bieber? I know I do! He’s an amazing singer and has awesome hair. A lot of kids look up to him and so should you.

Wildcat85 said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 9:18 am:
read mines there really good

Khai P. replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 9:19 am :
no there not...

Erin S. said...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:50 am:
i love justin beiber. this article is amazing. and 100% true. i love khai.

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ummmm... Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you didn't express yours very well. Try to go more in depth. What about his voice makes it 'better than all the other singers'? Why is his hair and his voice reason enough to make him the glorious singer you say he is? Personally, I don't agree... but you at least have to try to convince me.

krazykathleen said...
Righttt. So, sorry, not everyone has to like Justin Bieber. "His voice is better than all of the other singers.." That's not a fact. That's called an opinion. And most boys I know don't want his hair- that would be creepy! Oh and I doubt it's his shampoo only- there are a billion products and for pics it's called "airbrushing." Sorry to crush this, but it's not an article. And I'm a little worried about you if you're not using shampoo...

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:00 pm :
Well this is an opinion article. If you can call it an article. The title and the writing were not related at all, and that really bugged me. Try and state your opinion in a more interesting way, Khai!

fannyalexgirl said...
haha Treefiddy! I hate justin bieber..

Treefiddy said...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:43 am:
I didn't think I could dispise him any more than I did before I read this. Well, I guess I learned something new today.