What's Your Favorite Quote or Quote of the Day?

I just randomly thought about this while listening to a song by Annasophia Rob called Keep Your Mind Wide Open and thought of quotes. Go figure. Anywho, this a post where you can tell your favorite quote or qoute of the day. The quote can be from the Bible, stories, movies, people, songs, poem, etc. There's no limit. I hope to see you guys quotes! Thanks for reading!

Quote: "You've got to keep your mind wide open, all the possibilities. You've got to live with your eyes open. Believe it, watch you'll see."-Annasohpia Rob-Keep Your Mind Wide Open

offwithyourhead!This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Psalms 63:11 All who trust in Him will praise Him, while liars will be silenced.

Flutechick1234 said...
When life knocks you down to your knees, just remember that you are in the perfect position to pray.

Can't chage to world unless we change ourselves.-Biggie Smalls

Patience is virtue.-Ananymous

Hollywog. said...

This is a really great idea! :)

I think mine would have to be either:

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

Or

"One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Great idea, keep up the good work :)

Love and Sunshine,

Holly!

xoxo

you're never fully dressed without a smile-annie

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.” -Mahatma Gandhi

you_are_awesome said...
Aug. 5, 2010 at 10:55 am:

Open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and dam youre free, look into your heart and you'll find love love love...

- Jason Mraz, I'm Yours