Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

NYC DANCE GIRL said...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:23 am
JUSTIN IS JUST A SPOOLED POP STAR!!!!!!!!!

SuperNINJA replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:48 am
first of all, it's not spooled it's spoiled. second of all, he is not spoiled. he loves his fans and does reply to them when he has the time. he seems like a really good guy, so give him a break.

Justin D. Beber replied...
People its me JB i know that you love me ,but i need some company who wants to come over? 

laxlady replied...
You are not really Justin cause u spelled his last name wrong!!! hahahaha

leekid01 replied...
i know some people just lie to be cool but they suck eggs

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Laxlady's right. How can you be Justin Bieber is you spelled your own name wrong? 

haley replied...
thats right you go rocks because he is amzing me so much i whant to daght him hos with me!!!!

LoveJB said...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 3:05 am
I agree he is just a normal teen boy, he is just like us young free and we are the reason he is were he is at the moment. I adore him he is just soooo HOT!

haley replied...
he is soooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!

rachal said...
hey he loves me

haley replied...
lick thats truw

littlemissunshine said...
why do any of you care about Jusin Bieber he is just another good looking guy who can sing.

joleneRoCks replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:40 am
his real bro probable wouldn't want everyone to know that so u r not his real bro end of story.

prettygalz said...
I  think people need to give him the privacy he wants.i must say he is h   o   t   with a capital H 

pieman replied...
hey i think justin needs to have his own life nobody needs to be in his face with ohhh i love u ooh make out with me

prettygalz said...
i cant belive how many  people think hes dating taylor swift.shes like 24 and hes like 18.but anyways i think he needs his privacy .on his blog he said he cant sleep just because fans are surrounding his house all day and night and that they scream most of the night .he also said it was hard being famous.

kayla7885 replied...
taylor swift is not tht old and justin is 16 not 18

quonejane replied...
i know taylor  is 20 and jb is 16

JACE SMILEYFACE :) replied...

No! Get your facts right

Taylor Swift is like 8,000 years old and

JUSTIN BIEBER is like 100 years old! Sheesh, people :(

mickey123 replied...
no jb is 12345 years old and taler is 99999 (B