Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

PenguinLover19 said...
It is true that he is a normal teen. Even though he is a pop star, he is not like the other pop stars. Even though he is a popstar that doesn't make him not a normal teen. He gets homeschooled and wants he plays basketball with his friends.

i<3JB replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 2:45 pm :
Justin Bieber is Hot and he is NOT 51 sunshine26. He is 16. So get your facts STRIGHT!!!! OK

secrets56 replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 9:06 pm :

lol, sunshine26...  Have you watched the Onion video on him?

It was great.  xD

uknowul0veme said...
can u guys please stop the hate on justin? i just wrote this to show u guys that hes like any other teenager. even if u dont agree stop hating.

jbieber replied...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 4:35 pm :
 I love jb and I can relate to him.

justin bieber is hot replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:09 pm :
i also love jb he is the hotest celeb ever so stop writing bad things about him or else

uscgirl321 replied...
Nov. 29, 2010 at 5:22 pm :

i hate to burst your bubble justin bieber is hot  but he is not the hottest celeb ever taylor lautner is

PS. what is goin to happen when u say or else SO SCARED

justin bieber is hot replied...
Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:00 pm :
dont be hater!!!!

uscgirl123 replied...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 4:41 pm :
i am not bein a hater i am just sayin that justin bieber is NOT hot

justinbieberluver said...
omg!justin is so a regular boy..stop hatin'

BlackHoleHighAlumniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:53 am:
Is it just me or does it seem like the only reason there are 70 comments is because someone is wasting their time starting argument with themselves? I've only seen two comments (one of which is mine) that are from people with actual Teen Ink accounts...hm, kinda suspicious huh?

tswiftandJBluver said...
justin bieber is NOT lame and he is NOT lazy

Mickey123 said...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 11:21 am:
justin bieber is a lame

tswiftandJBluver said...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 11:40 am:
no he's not!!

numbernine said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:47 am:
Justin Beiber is TWO words btw and for Beiber Love, I ain't a fan.

BIEBER LOVER said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 7:45 am:

OMG I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HES JUST NOT AMZING HES ALSO VERY VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DOESNT LOVE JUSTIN

i love jb replied...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:17 am :
girl im whith you he is very very hot i love him so much i have a poster of him and i sing all of his songs

CALI_Kill_Bieber replied...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 12:43 pm :
I don't love Justin Beiber, And I say that with a smile! He's worse than Miley! I listen to him and I get headaches! It's suicide to my ears!

bieberwife replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm :
um its BIEBER not BEIBER da

earthangeldec said...
Nov. 25, 2010 at 6:43 am:
He is so cute i could marrie him.

I<3Jb replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 2:01 pm :
Justin Bieber is so HOT!! My new name is Katelynn Bieber!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :)