Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

nevershoutgabby said...
He's talented fine. But not the best celeb out there. It some what seems like fame has gotten to his head a bit...idk just saying not hating.

zemaroo replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:02 pm :
that is not true he is the best cleb out there and he is the cutes and not over his head

kitkatz replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:41 pm :
he is just an ordinary kid with voice issues! not the best songwriter not the best singer. hes not the worst

JimTheGunner95 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 12:15 am :
Yeah, these days now it's just all boy bands. Whatever happened to people's respect to AC/DC? Their love for Rock? I guess that Bieber is just too overwhelming for the little kiddies.

justin bieber replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
ac/dc is great and all but boy bands are a little more popular right now

sassy1 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 1:58 pm :
are u really justin bieber?

justin bieber replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:04 pm :
yeh why are you a fan and if so what is your fav song of mine?

sassy1 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:06 pm :
yaaaa/my fav song is u smile u are awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watup123 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 3:44 pm :
wow you people like you surprize me, that might not be justin bieber it could just be some dude.

uscgirl321 replied...
Nov. 29, 2010 at 5:15 pm :
i will hav to go with watup123

lil' cis replied...
Nov. 30, 2010 at 6:54 pm :
u go jim! i <3 AC/DC!

lil' cis replied...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 7:02 pm :
probably is. on pg 3 there is some chic that says shes miley ciryris.

nevershoutgabby replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:43 pm :
haha no he is NOT the cutest/best celeb ever.....not true at all...not even close to true

birdbrain1995 said...
Do you notice how all the postive comments concerning Justin Beiber all have screen names with his name in it? He's just another celebrity none of you will ever get...so stop obsessing.

JustinBieber replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:04 pm :
And why are you commenting?

justin bieber is hot replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:05 pm :
that is not true we can obsesse if we want to so do not tell u we cant

lil' cis replied...
Nov. 30, 2010 at 6:56 pm :
u r right birdie. its kinda creapy.

PenguinLover19 said...
It is true that he is a normal teen. Even though he is a pop star, he is not like the other pop stars. Even though he is a popstar that doesn't make him not a normal teen. He gets homeschooled and wants he plays basketball with his friends.

justin bieber is hot replied...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 6:07 pm :
that is true

sunshine26 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 9:27 am :
justin bieber is not hot he is a 51 year old man

i<3JB replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 2:45 pm :
Justin Bieber is Hot and he is NOT 51 sunshine26. He is 16. So get your facts STRIGHT!!!! OK