Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

cupcake said...
jb is soooooooooooo talented well kind of andsoooooo so so hhoottt

awesome person said...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 11:48 am:
Bieber is spelled Bieber not Beiber

shazz_xx said...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 9:55 am:
I dont mind justin bieber :) 

rubydog40 replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 6:48 pm :
i hate justin bieber!!! he stinks at singing. and i just hate how girls drool over him. 

cupcake said...
got tat right

Ali520 said...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 11:23 am:
I hate him. he can't sing.

emoelmo2207 said...
u guys r just jealous he is soo talented he can sing u ppl probly havent even heard of him

uscgirl321 said...
i don't want to get anybody mad i am just sayin wut is right... that he is so STUPID.... that is just a lot of peoples opinion

sassy1 said...
u are so wrongggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he's amaizingggggggg,and hottttttttttt

Ms.Bieber said...
happyhippo u are such a hippo how dare u say JB is lame ur just jelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love;MS.BIEBER {: LOL

uscgirl321 said...
hey ms.bieber nobody is jealous u r the one who is wrong happyhippo is the one who is right

PrincessCara said...
to me he's just like a normal teenager smart,fun to hang with and cool person i dont see why people don't like him/his music it's really great i have all albums and im a happy Camper! :) <3 WUV YOU JB keep on Truckin lol!

Ms.Bieber replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:17 pm :
U ARE SOOOOO WRITE I TOTALY AGREE!!!!!!!

PrincessCara replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 8:54 pm :
Thanks, lol i still dont see why people dont like him tho it hasnt done anything to anybody lol

lil' cis replied...
Nov. 30, 2010 at 6:52 pm :
how do you know he is fun to hang with?

PrincessCara replied...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 8:24 pm :
Well, Back in October (this year) My mom had paid for him to come to my Birthday Party and we hung out for like 2 hours and it was awesome lol i didnt know he likes Skateboarding 'cause i like SkateBoarding too it's really fun i got him to sign my Skateboard and ever since i hung it on the wall. but like i dont know him like a  Personal BFF or anything, it was a one time thing for my Birthday thats it :)

lil' cis replied...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 12:18 am :
awsome! how did your mom get in touch with jb?

PrincessCara replied...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:56 pm :
My Uncle works in the Music Business so My mom had talked to him and she talked to him in February and it took  9 Months for us to get a Answer from him thats why Some People Have to Plan Early :)

lil' cis replied...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 6:59 pm :
thats cool. the best i've ever had was a clown. a creapy one at that!

nevershoutgabby said...
He's talented fine. But not the best celeb out there. It some what seems like fame has gotten to his head a bit...idk just saying not hating.