Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

bluehairedpoet said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm:
I think that Justin Beiber would be a good friend if he wasn't surrounded by body guards and had a little bit of a big head. Then again it's hard not to when fame is in your lime light. Justin must work hard to keep on top of everything. I agree with people that say that they don't hate him but don't love him.

daneshzg said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 10:47 pm:
i agree with her, not completely, but still slightly. justin bieber is a teen, and i have trouble even keeping up with daily homework. i am actually impressed by how well he manages his time.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:53 pm:

so, i don't love Justin Bieber.  I don't hate him either.  I think it's great that he worked hard and was able to make a singing career this young.  Maybe some things he could stay a little more on the young teen side, but overall, he stays grounded.  He puts a lot of thanks out there to his fans, and he's really a normal teen inside.  I mean, even though his life changed dramatically, he still acts normal and works hard.  

I do NOT have Bieber Fever, that... (more »)

Hope U. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:45 pm:
ok people stop being mean to him all im saying is what did he do to you

Tigerz101 replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 7:40 am :
he became a singer. thats bad.

AmandaPanda123 said...
Good article. I also wrote one like this. Would you read it and rate and/or comment it?

SOUL7 said...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:29 am:
I really don't care about Bieber<.though i like what he does, i know how it feels like to be hated!!!if only he could do the other right stuff while behind the cameras!!!

EemVee said...
I dont know why guys are always hating on him. Just the other day I was on youtube watching one of his music videos and there were all of these crazy comments stating how much they hate him, how he sounds like a girl and other obscene stuff. I mean i just dont get it. i have a younger brother who hates him and i asked him why he said because he sounds like a girl. Hey im not a huge fan of JB but i still like his music. if there is one thing i can tell you is that the entertainment world is not e... (more »)

Tigerz101 replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 7:41 am :
guys hate him because he singes like a girl. im a girl and i think he sucks.

Eleganta123 replied...
Apr. 17, 2011 at 7:42 pm :

he doesnt suck

he so rocks

Aspiringauhor said...
In no way do I mean to be disrespectful, but I have some little friends, who, if they saw this article, would be deeply disappointed. I, myself, do not care for Justin Bieber, although some of his songs are okay. But for some of the littler children of the world, this article being publicized would be like them all finding out that the tooth fairy wasn't real. The magic would be gone. Now, I know that he is a normal teenager, just like you or me, but do others?

Medina D. said...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 11:13 am:
ok, i understand that jbiebs may not have a normal lifestyle considering he's one of the most famous teens out there, but i dont get why people love him so much. Like LOOOVE him as in think of him as superman, the most amazing guy out there. Um............take away the fame, the screaming girls, and the hassle, and he's just an average 16 year old Canadien. But somehow girls tend to think he's so much more. He's just a normal guy!! (except his singing voice + the fact that he wears hot pink lips... (more »)

GemValley250 replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 4:11 am :

I agree with you, Medina. He is an average 16 year old. (When you minus all that stuff) But I just can't get over what you said about the lipstick! I mean, SERIOUSLY!!!!??? Wow that's mad!

Anyways, also i actually like his music,:) but I'm not sure what I think of his singing voice. I doubt it could hit all the notes. I don't think It's THAT great, but then again I'm no professional so I could be wrong on that!

He is pretty cute, saying all this:) But I've seen better!!

AshTree said...
I absolutely understand your opinion, but I kinda disagree. Not to hate on this artile but he is not the average teen. He was walking on the beach with an adult woman- as if that is normal. Hey, his songs are ok, but it really isn't my thing to freak out about how he replied to me on facebook or twitter or how cute he looks in a video. But I do see where you are coming from. People try to brain wash you into thinking all the celebrities are average teens. Some of them are some aren't. I may... (more »)

wuzzup20 said...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:04 am:
I LOVE JB, I think he is a really great singer and is really talented. This article is very good and i dont get why people stero type him. What if u were in his shoes and people kept saying rude things about you and made fun of you? how would you feel? Treat people the way you want to be treated.

42bassman said...
Yet, i just don't like music.  Not him alone, i always stick with classic rok

teenagedream replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:31 am :
a i tottaly agree

justinbieberlover<3 said...
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER and this is totally true he is a normal teen but hes also really hot and a awesome singer actor and dancer and thats why every one loves him <3 ;)

justin hater101232 replied...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 10:32 am :
no... justin beiber is LAME!!!

yanna replied...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 10:34 am :

i think justin beiber is the sexist boy in the world and he could bet every other singer in the world  well maybe except for jaden smith