Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

uknowul0veme said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 8:05 am
Notice this article was in the OPINION section? I am just giving my opinion on Justin. Plus i dont understand why you guys would read my article if you dont even like Justin Bieber.

DylanBaugher said...
How real is some one who doesnt even write his own songs. He is as fake as it gets. He dresses how his mangers tell him and in an interview he answers qustions how they tell him. Thats not real at all.

Wanda Allen said...
really!! J.b only says hes a normal teen so no 1 no he is all about money he acts like he loves,cares for publicity,he is a spoiled kid!!! he only cares about money!!!

Paultothemax said...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 8:51 am
One word... Justin Bieber? That's two words. Also, normal teens don't respond to their fans on twitter, appear in pro-activ commercials, or have girls crying over them. The part about him loving god, friends and family, well a lot of muscians do, or at least claim to. So this is just proving that he's a good kid, not that he's like a normal teen.

bookwormjunkie replied...
uhhh..hello?some normal teens have girls crying over them!!like if they are super hot and they were all like eww u? no!!if the girls asked them on a date. and normal teens do respond to thier fans!thats how they stay connected!!DUH!!!!

(HMD) C Breezy said...
yeah haters justin is sucesfull and for all you haters on him seem kinda dumb because you took the time out of your day to read this article then you even commented on it. SMH..DUMB

BlueMoon17 replied...
I agree with you, Justin Bieber is awesome and for the haters like this person said why waste your time to post something about him if you don't like him!

Archangel1410 said...
Im a guy who couldnt care less about Justin Bieber. But i dont hate him. I dont understand what the big fuss is about him or why more than half the guy population hates his guts. However this article is true to a certain point. Outside his music career, he is just a normal teen. 

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:34 am
 other than the fact that he is a spoiled rich kid all he cares about is money and that his girlfriend is famous and hot!!!

Tigerz101 said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 7:39 am
this article is all biased. justin beiber is a suckish...stupid singer. he has the voice of a 5 year old girl and can dance or act. this isn't facts. they don't say anything to back the article up with facts. its so stupid.

Eleganta123 replied...
DONT HATE ON HIM CUZ HES SUCCESSFUL

Smurfy_Liebe replied...
Now I'm the type of girl who goes from listening to Escape the Fate, Joan Jett, Tony Basil, Goerge Straight and, yes, Justin Bieber. Music is music and it all means something to every person. Obviously he has to have some natural talent since both user and Justin Timberlake were fighting over him.

starfighter77 said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 8:43 am
So what you're saying is thsat Bieber is a normal teen despite all the attention he gets from girls or whoever, and despite his endorsement from Disney or any of that other teen glam crap. I actually agree with how you describe him as a normal kid with a normal life, it's just that I personally don't like him even tho I admire him for having set out to do what he did.

lil boo said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:17 am
jb can be ok sometimes but hes just a normel kid and he just trying to fit in with the celeb so just leave the kid alone hes not my fav tho but theres no reason to say anything bad bout him

hello123 said...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 7:13 am
It´s partly true but he is still a fkn anoying guy!!

Foxx14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Agreed....

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:35 am
 totally, agrreed. he is a f*ing annoying guy.

mRz.Bieber4Lyfe said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:20 am
The Biebs is normal and I know this because he isn't like a snorty,  conceited, brat like some of these celebrities. He is Down To Earth. (get it? Down to Earth? His song?) lol

Eleganta123 replied...
THANKS I totally agree

mRz.Bieber4Lyfe replied...
yeah no prob because he doesn't deserve the hate he's getting. ( read my article called This One is for The Beliebers!)