Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

PenguinLover19 said...
WOW I NEVER KNEW HIS MIDDLE NAME WAS DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:14 pm :
you told me

diva12334 said...
i love justin bieber

haley replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:42 pm :
i love him to soooooooooo much

hollyf55 said...
I love Justin His My World Tour was amazing!!

alice clough replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:50 pm :
GOOD FOR YOU

meee replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:12 pm :
right yuo said it

haley replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:46 pm :
you spelled you rong

mileycyrus said...

i think that justin bieber is so hot he is just like a normal teenager and he has totaly got me sworming

love you justin bieber <3<3<3

doglover said...
Sept. 2, 2010 at 10:48 am:
I totally agree with it, he is not like other celebs. He actually takes the time to sign autographs for little girls, kiss them on the cheek and reply to them on twitter. I am sure he would rather play basketball with his guy friends but the fact is he really does care about his fans. He is as real as it gets. SO TRUE! 

bieberbaby76 replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:42 pm :
justin bieber does not love everyone only me and i would know. i have his baby. his bieber baby

mileycyrus replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:50 pm :

I wouldn't get your hopes up

doglover replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 6:40 pm :
hIS bieBER baby--wHAT? aND let me gUESS UR MILEY CYRUS? 

pieman replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:23 pm :
so he made out with you

JACE SMILEYFACE :) replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 12:47 pm :
You did what??? With WHO!? For HOW MANY skittles!!!???

miley replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:50 pm :
yes he did for 1min.

miley replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:53 pm :
yes we did and it was for 1 min.

snowprincesse replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 10:05 pm :
i beilive justin bieber is just a reagular teen who thought being famous would be fun but guess what happened he got modeled in to a anoying boy like girl type popstar besides  usher is the one who made him famous usher  is the one to blame for justin not being able to sleep or have a regular live sure others like him such as jessie carter was just like him expect you cant call him justin biebiber or justin bever oh and does any one remember the jonas brothers i mean come on people the... (more »)

lil' cis replied...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 11:22 am :
miley, first i'll bet u r not Miley Cyrus second, u shouldent be braging that jb kissed u cuz da real miley is older than jb

dREAbEARlOVE said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 6:25 pm:
@schlage, i hope the fame doesn't go to his head either. but i`m a fan of his music.