Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

By , cherry hill, NJ
One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

KaylaBieber said...
today at 9:42 pm:
ahhh i love hiimm

CrazyGirl said...
honest i think your just jealous

bieber lover replied...
Mar. 19 at 11:02 am :
no she is not jealous she is sopportive

atv512 said...
I love justin so I totally agree girl!!!!

ChickenLegHouse said...
Sept. 13, 2012 at 7:02 am:
Seems like everyone is "normal' these days exept for the people you actully meet and talk to. What is normal anyway and who would want to be it?

belieber♥ said...
Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:09 am:
he is not a disney star! 

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:24 pm:
Although I don't agree with this at all, I will respect your opinion. After all, expressing your opinion is the purpose of writing this. My complaint is that if you really want to present a knowledgable argument and have people agree with you, have some proof and put more effort into word choice.

sloppy said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 11:55 am:
justin beiber is not normal

dmoskowitz said...
This almost made me cry! I have bieber fever so I loved how you made him soun like well us normal people!

Aspiringauhor said...
I have no opinion on Justin Bieber, personally. I just don't care about that whole big deal. One thing, though... Justin Bieber is two words, not one. :) Haha, it just made me laugh, so I thought I'd point it out.

Firefighter16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Personally, I don't hate him. On most occasion, I just find his song lyrics annoying. But what I don't understand is why do people make such a big fuss over him? Like why do most people like or  hate him? Is any part of his life or what he does any concern to you? Do you take intrest in other people's lives as much as you do him? Really, all in all, it's just stupid.

savetheplanetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I don't hate his guts, I think it's wonderful that he's made a living for himself when he was poor and pursued his dreams.  But I'm not going to lie, his songs are annoying.

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:28 am :
 true, all he sings about is how he loves a girl or whatever. baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, that is all he says. It is also annoying because my 6 year old sister is in love with him. is there no usher or katy perry or is it all justin, justin, and more justin.

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:29 am :
btw: i dont hate him, i just dont like him. also he sounds lik a girl.

savetheplanetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 6:44 pm :
he LOOKS like a girl.

Live&&Love said...
Do you know what? Justin Bieber is a normal kid just like all of us. If he went to my high school I would actually walk past him daily, I couldn't care less that he stuck his middle finger up at a camera.. i mean which one of us teenagers hasn't given someone else the finger

Tayrodactyl said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 10:13 am:

Crap, that was for Archangel 1410...

Now, I dont care about justin beiber, but I kind of feel bad for him. He has thousands of people who HATE his guts. Why? They don't even know him. I can't say I hate him because I don't know him. I don't think it's right to hate someone just because your jealous that he has fame, money, and thousands of screaming girls (*cough* some of you guys *cough*) 

I do have a tiny amount of respect for him though. He is a talented musici... (more »)

Tayrodactyl said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 10:06 am:
Oh my god, thank you. You totally get what I think.

Tayrodactyl replied...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 10:16 am :
That was for Archangel. Well, i attempted to post a looooooong comment of my opinion, but it obviously wouldnt go up :/

uknowul0veme said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 8:05 am:
Notice this article was in the OPINION section? I am just giving my opinion on Justin. Plus i dont understand why you guys would read my article if you dont even like Justin Bieber.