Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber. Every little girl all over the world has a new heart throb, and that’s him. I’ll admit it he’s hot. But I’m surprised why he doesn’t find it creepy that underage girls are having a huge crush on him. I mean he’s 16 and they have a whole section of his t-shits at Wal-Mart in the little girls section! I think the thing that bothers me the most is that even the president has Bieber fever! I don’t know am I the only one that finds this extremely odd. Al I know is he will never be the next Beatles ;)

On_It_Goes said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:12 pm:
He is a very talented teen. Good for him.

phoebabe97 said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:16 pm:

I happen to love Justin Bieber! I don't like wear his shirts or go to his concerts or anything, but he's adorable and I really respect him as an artist. It's really pretty rude when people say that he sounds like a girl or is "gay". Thats not only rude to him, but to people who are actually gay. 

I think it's really nice of him to be so cool when girls are crying and tweeting him, saying that they want to marry him. He just loves what he does and loves the people that suppor... (more »)

skywriter13 replied...
Sept. 2, 2010 at 11:14 am :
I agree, I know most teen boys would not stick around for a bunch of preteen girls pulling on their leg. However, JB manages to smile for the camera when he is with his little fans, I think that's really sweet. Sometimes in life you have to do things that you don't want to to make other people's day brighter. 

HIPPIEatHEART_writerINsoulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:53 pm:

Hm. I've heard other girls my age talking about him (well, before everyone decided he wasn't cool anymore) but never really paid any attention...

But yes, the Tshirt thing it pretty weird. I've always looked at dolls made to resemble people and thought, "How creepy would it be for someone to be playing with a little mannequin of me?" Or like wiping their butt on a towel with my face on it or something...

I don't know. Interesting article... :)

MCRlover2011 said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:38 pm:
Never would i ever compare Justin Beiber to The Beatles. The Beatles are true musicans, Justin is a kid whos's songs are all pretty much the same. I hate to say it but ppl like him but I won't let him be compared to such a ledgendary band like The Beatles.

Jessica330 replied...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:30 pm :

Don't take this the wrong way, but you do know that the Beatles were all "crack heads" for lack of a better term and that, even though yes, they did greatly impact our society, most of their songs were based on drugs, right? What kind of example is that setting for the young girls we are discussing in this particular topic. At least Bieber isn't advertising the use of drugs. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't care for his music either. It's a little to doo-wop for my taste but if you ta... (more »)

mwahxandxmwa said...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 8:31 pm:

I think you meant 'shirts'!

I agree with you completely. Beiber Fever is really starting to annoy me, he is looked up to by most girls around the world and this saddens me when there are so many other greater role models.

Well worded :D

blackpanda420 replied...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:34 pm :
I'm just suprised at how far he's gotten in the music industry;He's going to get sick of it sooner or later though.