Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber. Every little girl all over the world has a new heart throb, and that’s him. I’ll admit it he’s hot. But I’m surprised why he doesn’t find it creepy that underage girls are having a huge crush on him. I mean he’s 16 and they have a whole section of his t-shits at Wal-Mart in the little girls section! I think the thing that bothers me the most is that even the president has Bieber fever! I don’t know am I the only one that finds this extremely odd. Al I know is he will never be the next Beatles ;)

PrettyBased said...
I think that Justin Bieber is so cute and he has a beautiful smile.

hamster5885123 said...
Everybody just needs to stop it is stupid that you guys are fighting over him

PrettyBased replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 1:40 pm :
Nobody is fighting over him so there for you don't need to send that comment anymore.

hamster5885123 said...
Ummmm.... I'm pretty sure that you are saying that because you are jelous of them!

starfighter77 said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:56 am:
You're right. I thinik it's kind of weird that at sixteen you could be a huge celebrity to a much younger crowd. My Dad, however admires Justin for having set out to do what he wanted: to be a celebrity

lexiolivia said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 10:02 am:
"All I know is he'll NEVER be the next Beatles." ----NEVER SAY NEVERR!!!! (;

Hope U. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:47 pm:
 stop being mean to him ok all im saying is what did he do to you

jackie q. replied...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:14 pm :
I think justin bieber is cute ( common i will admit that for sure) but like the girl was saying doesn't he find it all little bit weird that little girls think about him and cry about him many weird ways

Shut The F*** Up said...
Yall , Madd O. Yall need to shut up cause its not justin biebers fault , little girls like him , he's hotttttttt and its not like he is going around touching on them and stuff their fansss understanddd just fans and he wont be gone by 2012 ladyyyy , no disrespect but stoppp hating on himmmmmmm ; ) 

jeremypevenluva said...
i dont like him but hes cool i dont like people who put stars to shame i mean whats the worst they could do to us were not stars just nornal people

Justin Bieber HATER replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:15 pm :
i agree i find that creepy to and boy i did not thnk the presendent would have bieber fever i bet justing bieber is a fake and a show off and justin if u read this i willl have u know that more people dislike u than lie u so byeee

Jonnaeharris13 replied...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm :
thts rude how yall so hateful towards him

jermypevenluva said...
i totaly agree with you beatles are awesome

prettygalz said...
i think your totally right.what does an article about crayons in a pyramid have to do with anything.justin b and zac efron even taylor swift have t-shirts but this person is just lame.

Wise Child said...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 5:43 am:

with u!!!! the kid is cute, whenever i see him i say 'awwww!' he's jsut adorable.

but then again, so are Beanie Babies.

Little Girls, little girls, don't let little boys be your one vision.

Brokendownbutnotbrokenapart replied...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 11:08 am :
I am trying to understand your point! this piece makes no sense to me. Justin B is trying to follow his dream, its not him personally that is making the shirts for the little girls.  High school musical did the same thing for zac efron and he is like 23 now. it is just the way it works lol... :))

Nancy18 said...
Yes finally, somebody that agree with me. I think that is very odd too. I guess he doesn't find it odd as long as he has many fans. I just think he's cute, but that's is about it. I'm not obsessing over him like many girls do. Why would you obsess over him? Just because he's cute/hot. Thats pretty dumb then, no offense to you people who think that about him. This is just in my opinion. I hope you guys understand (:

Lanier42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:56 pm:
hahahaha. i love the beatles :) but i disagree with u. hes not hot. i just submitted an article on this topic, but it will probably take forever for it to be published.

Still_Waters26 said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:50 am:
Bieber will be forgotten by 2012 if not sooner.  And don't even compare him to the Beatles...the Beatles actually wrote their own music and revolutioned music in general.  And they had real talent.  Justin Bieber won't last much longer...I actually kinda feel sorry for him if you know what I mean.

Cassie H. said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 9:08 pm:
I never liked Bieber. (No offense just voicing my opinion) I still dont. To be honest here think he sounds like a little girl and hes not even that cute (once again no offense). I do agree with it being creepy about the t-shirt thing. Maybe its cuz the little girls dnt think hes 16 (i thot he was 12!) he looks like he hasnt even hit puberty yet :/