Who is Justin Beiber?

“OMG it’s Justin Bieber!!!!

“AHHHHH I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!”

“I’ve got Justin Fever!!”

I hear his name everywhere. Justin Bieber this and Justin Bieber that, but why is he so special? Justin Bieber is the new pop star in the music realm, his new album, My World, has been number 1 on the charts and everyone loves him. Well girls around the world mainly, but that doesn’t include me. I believe that he’s just another guy who girls will get tired with and he’ll probably become less popular in 3-5 years. His singing is mediocre and the only thing that most girls like is (quote) “the way he flips his hair and the way his eyes gaze at you like you’re the only girl on the planet”. Really, I can’t stand the guy. He thinks he’s a big shot just because girls around the world are falling all over him, when in reality, he’s not even close. I mean he’s almost 17 years old and he’s attracting the 9 and 10 year olds to his concert, shouldn’t that show him something?

Plenty of my friends are Justin Bieber fanatics so I know how other girls are acting too. For instance when Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian met and she posted that she had “Bieber Fever” and then these death threats started pouring in to Kim that “Justin is mine and blah blah blah…”. I believe that those threats were morally and ethically wrong. If you’re reading this and you’re someone who sent a death threat to her just think to yourself was it really necessary. Would you really send a threat to one of your friends like that? Justin Bieber is almost 17 and he can make his own decisions on who to date and what not without the permission from the millions of his girl fans across the world.

In the end, I don’t hate Justin Bieber’s guts entirely; I just don’t like how he’s using all his fame to act all high and mighty. He’s just acting in a wrong way and should tell the girls to give him a little space. I want girls to realize not to revolve their whole world around him because then they’ll eat, drink, and sleep Justin Bieber when there are plenty other things to worry about in this world.

Writer24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:33 am:
I do like him as a singer, but I'm not "in love" with him. And I agree, girls should stop falling in love with him so easily and so much.

0862richie said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:35 pm:
I know I'm "a little" older but I do know of him and I don't think he is thar great!

krissi.love7 said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 1:10 am:
girl, you are right! justin bieber irritates me, and my parents thought he was a girl. And come on, he sounds like a Miley, and in my book, that's one of the worst insults I can give anyone. I'm going to feel so sorry for him when he turns into Rex Manning from Empire Records, but that's his problem

vballchick replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:04 pm :
He irritates me too and my parents thought the same thing and they still do lol. I don't even know who Rex Manning was but I guess that's ok 'cause Justin Beiber will turn out just like him.

krissi.love7 replied...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:07 pm :
ok that was confusing. just look at my comment on top!

jbutterfly10 said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 6:02 pm:
I totally agree. This "Bieber Fever" will evaporate like everything else in popular culture. Great article!!!

vballchick replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm :
Thank you and I'm sooooo glad that you agree with me because I want people to see who he really is. Please tell eveyone to rate and comment!!

Skience replied...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 9:28 pm :
very well written.... and ur right. One day i used a garble software that turns the lyrics to messs and just focuses on the tone of the voice to mix miley cyrus(who i also hate) and JB and asked sm people to identify the singers..... they couldn't tell the difference!!!!!!!!!